Stage II picture thread- Let's see 'em!

I thought I remembered you snagging that thing. I really liked it, great color combo. Now it seems it has some serious motor-vation!!! Nice work!

Ya i snag it! unfortunately it's going up for sale:frown: i am up to my neck in projects, who ever grabs this baby is going to have fun especially since it has the sleeper look:)

The valve cover to heater box was a problem, I had to carve out part of it & fabricate a plate & epoxy it in there for clearance.

Could you not have cut up and re-welded the valve cover instead? I really do not want to carve up my heater box. How are the street manners of the S2 heads? Many people are telling all bottom end power will be wiped out and are totally useless for street use.

Man this thread is cool, Cant wait for my wifes new engine from Duttweiler so she can join the TA stage family

Well, not really new pics for this thread, but one of the cars changed hands so figured I'd post pics. :)

Attachments

• RESIZED ENGINE PIC.jpg
    RESIZED ENGINE PIC.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 432
How long did it take you to get the hood open? LOL

As soon as it was in the driveway I was popping the hood! It took a second because the hood latch handle like to pull back in while you walk around to the front of the car, and since it is fiberglass, without the hood spring to pop up, it took a little work. ;) I may have to put a low tension spring down there to help it up.

I still haven't opened the cell! I haven't felt ballsy enough to pry on it, although I did find those screw on filler tops we talked about. ~$60 well spent I think, when I do get around to ordering it! Any luck selling the trailer?

No, unless he owned it years and years ago. I picked it up from a guy named Scott in Michigan. Can't see his username on here since I am on my phone but he posted a pic of this car on this thread on page 1. May even be post #2 iirc.

Here are some pics of my old stage 2 powered mustang .

Dennis

Dennis, I remember watching that thread. What a car! Great platform for a Stage II, although would be tough to choose sides at Buick vs Ford shootout down in Noble, OK. ;)

Nice work. You still have it?