Stage II Rods

Pop Chevy

Can anyone tell me the big end thickness of the rod on an oncenter engine with the oddfire crank? Also need to know the piston pin height for 3.625 crank. What I really need is a copy of the Buick Power Source book! Thanks for your help. This is to be my 1st Buick engine and I've got a lot to learn!
I am grateful for this Stage II Tech. Thanks Guys.

I Think for the most part guys that will be reading this will have the evenfire cranks due to the more afordable managment systems dont support the oddfire versions. I wish they did:( Thcse oddfires sure look strong. I have a few versions of the buick power source but was unable to locate big end thickness for those cranks. And I dont I have experience with the common rod journal. For the 2 engines Im building now the big end width is .810 for the splayed crank pin tho. The pin height will depend on deck clearence, and deck height. My personal on center block has a deck height of 9.500 nominal is 9.535. It was decked after the install of deck plugs to aid in strength.
jay

Just got home from vacation and noticed your post. Do you mean rod width or journal diameter. The odd fire stage motor uses a 2.100 chevy rod journal. I'm not sure of the rod width but I have several and can measure on if you need the info. Let me know.,

Some interesting text from Pat Ganahl's book:

"Since rod journal dia was increased from 2.0" on the odd fire to 2.25" on the even fire, thereby iincreasing the overlap cross section of the split pins there seems to be no real strength advantage in the odd fire crank."

"... might even be weaker, certainly more so than the rolled-fillet turbo crank."

"Both the even and odd fire crank pins are offset in relation to the centerline of the cyl bore. However, according to... ...the offset of the even fire is approx double that of the odd fire."

TurboTR

Disregard last transmission!!! I just picked up my engine and it turns out it came with a evenfire billet crank. Beautiful piece, knife edged,light,cross drilled, etc. Got a set of carillo rods also. This puppy's gonna fly!!! Only thing I'm leary about is it has a brand new block and I think it's going to need a lot of machine work to prep. And I've got a lot to learn about the oiling system. Has to be a dry sump system. Any input? Thanks guys.