Standard 109 Block for Sale

X Ray

The GNX changed my life!
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Standard block that has no piston ridges...the block will most likely need to be cut as there is some imperfections in a few of the cylinders..
You can pick it up or I will take it to Fastenal for shipping. $700.00

Attachments

• DSCN3432.JPG
    DSCN3432.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 132
  • DSCN3420.JPG
    DSCN3420.JPG
    1,000.1 KB · Views: 133
  • DSCN3421.JPG
    DSCN3421.JPG
    943.6 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCN3422.JPG
    DSCN3422.JPG
    916.9 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCN3434.JPG
    DSCN3434.JPG
    987.6 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCN3428.JPG
    DSCN3428.JPG
    992.1 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCN3430.JPG
    DSCN3430.JPG
    1,007.5 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCN3425.JPG
    DSCN3425.JPG
    918.6 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCN3433.JPG
    DSCN3433.JPG
    1,000.6 KB · Views: 107
  • DSCN3421.JPG
    DSCN3421.JPG
    943.6 KB · Views: 103
Standard block that has no piston ridges...the block will most likely need to be cut as there is some imperfections in a few of the cylinders..
You can pick it up or I will take it to Fastenal for shipping. $700.00

Attachments

• DSCN3424.JPG
    DSCN3424.JPG
    988.6 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCN3435.JPG
    DSCN3435.JPG
    968.1 KB · Views: 88
Shipping will be fully payed or partially payed by myself depending on location.

Will the cylinders bore scoring clean up @ .020 over, ? did you magna flux since you posted the pictures. That block need to be degreased and magna flux to checked for cracks in the lifter valley, cylinder bore, cam /main bearing area and check main caps for cap walk. If so then the block is worth selling around that price. I would be very interested in purchasing that block.

Will the cylinders bore scoring clean up @ .020 over, ? did you magna flux since you posted the pictures. That block need to be degreased and magna flux to checked for cracks in the lifter valley, cylinder bore, cam /main bearing area and check main caps for cap walk. If so then the block is worth selling around that price. I would be very interested in purchasing that block.
I believe the block will clean up at .02.......no it has not been cleaned or magna flux....if their are such issues I will give you your money back.

If you take the block to machine shop and have it cleaned, magna flux for cracks, verify that the cylinder will clean @ .020 and pressure tested then I will purchase the block. It only business my friend- it has nothing to do with your word or trust. We can save on shipping fees if your going the the GS nationals in BG where I will be racing my car.

Haulz A

Not going to BG.....I will have to see what all that will cost .....that my affect my sail price. regards

Also it will affect product quality of the seller, headaches and loss time and money for both the seller and purchaser of the product. That will be money well spent to verify the product quality before selling it- its a win win situation for both of us my friend.

Haulz A

Damn. Would you like him to have it bored, honed, cam bearinged, freeze plugged, square decked, and perhaps a nice thick coat of 24K gold too?

Then, when it's ready to build, a bunch of people can offer 1/2 price?

I clicked this link just because I got a virgin 109 N/A engine a week ago and wanted to see where the market was at. (I think I'll just let it sit on the floor, or just machine it for myself in case I need one)

....good luck with the sale, X-ray.

Dang I got mine for $250 had the block checked for a hundred.

Get on Facebook people! the most expensive one I've seen was $500

Nice to see the market on these, i know a guy that has some of these and was checking for a friend
[/QUOT

Thanks Bobby - Hey I will see you next week in BG. Dday will be bringing the fish for the fish fry. I will have the cold beer.

HaulZ A