Starting A DFW GN Group

Xtreme doesn't have a Dec schedule on their website. Not sure when they will have a TNT.

Looks like xrp will have TNT tomorrow. Anyone up for some ? Jason sez he is bringing out his grey ghost. I work until four but will probably make a ride over .

Would love to but I'm out. Cowboy game plus doing some upgrades to the DD GS after the game

Well, we made the trip over to the extreme raceway and all I can say is WOW, what a terrific facility. Track prep looked and sounded awesome. A mustang even broke something to let a wheel loose.

Jason and Ken brought their Limiteds out. Pretty light crowd so passes were only limited by the desire to make them.

The idea for a Buick event was floated and this would be an excellent venue. I would hope the local Buick people would think it a decent place and maybe with enough notice the Oklahoma and south Texas people would consider attending. I was going to throw it out on one of the other Texas event threads and see if it would generate interest to move forward.

Attachments

• WP_20181216_17_33_13_Pro.jpg
    WP_20181216_17_33_13_Pro.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 57
  • WP_20181216_17_21_55_Pro.jpg
    WP_20181216_17_21_55_Pro.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
  • WP_20181216_17_21_24_Pro.jpg
    WP_20181216_17_21_24_Pro.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
https://www.xtremeracewaypark.com/

It is down 45 south of Dallas in Ferris, TX. They had some excellent track prep. And the pits had a giant area of concrete flat work that must have cost a fortune. Easily as nice as Ennis just not a full quarter mile.

Yesterday was a pretty light turn out. Pretty much as many passes as you wanted.

any more meets coming up soon? I am new here , from Fort Worth just bought my first Turbo Buick and would like to network with other local Turbo Buick owners.
Hey Michael, I live in Fort Worth too. Welcome aboard. This board has a wealth of great information.

Ken White is putting together a test-n-tune day on April 6th at Xtreme Raceway Park, just south of Dallas. I am planning on attending if my car will stay together until then. LOL.

Here is Ken's post from Facebook concerning the event:

Wanted to get back with everyone on the Buick Race I mentioned a couple weeks back.

Here's what I think and hope will be best for this year. With only a few months to plan it, I don't feel I can put together a nice Buick Shootout and event.
With this being said, I still want to do a Buick Only Test N Tune day.
I spoke with the track manager last week, he's going to verify it this week, but told me he thinks April 6th will be perfect.

I feel this Buick test n tune day will give me and some more of us Buick guys an idea of what we can do for next year, with a good full year to plan.

My dream for next year is, this event will be a full 2 Day Event. Which will hopefully bring some more Buick guys from a little farther out, plus vendors.

The beauty of this track, they do test n tune from Thursday's through Sunday's. That way, if anyone wanted to do some extra tuning or grudge racing, they can either do it Friday or Saturday evening.

https://www.facebook.com/xtremeracewaypark/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I sent each of you and PM to get your contact information , I want to put a email list of us together so we can communicate and share the knowledge of these temperamental cars ! lol

Looking forward to getting to know and meet those here !

I sent each of you and PM to get your contact information , I want to put a email list of us together so we can communicate and share the knowledge of these temperamental cars ! lol

Looking forward to getting to know and meet those here !
Thank you so much for putting this list together Darren! I am looking forward to meeting everyone too and learning more about these finicky cars. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

And let's see how many Turbo Regals I can out run with my Supercharged Regal LoL

Last edited: