State Of Emergency Never Ending?

Thanks for sharing your stories Ray. I really appreciate hearing them. You did what you had to do over there and are still here with us today. What was your job/duties in the military if you don’t mind me asking? My father was enlisted in the Marines in the late 60’s but his unit never got called for duty. My father in law enlisted to avoid being drafted and was stationed on a base and fixed radios. He’s a little guy too and would’ve made a good tunnel rat. Thanks again for your service, would love to hang out with you.
Omg, the only people who were pick to be tunnel rats were certified nuts. I mean crazy . Yes you needed to be small, really good with a knife, only a few carry a pistol as it is Pitch black In there. Most were knife fights. The VC knew those tunnels well. Our people did not. No way I would crawl in one

Please note, not trying to be disrespectful in any way.

Bitterness is fine but the ED, really! :LOL:
Yeah, the Sandy Hook thing has a lot of strange things about it. What's amazing is they almost immediately went in and tore it all down. A major crime scene and you get rid of all the evidence so no one can go back in to investigate. Ever see some of the investigations of the same parents from Sandy Hook showing up as parents in other supposed tragedies.
9-11, one big theory is there was supposed to a huge vault in the basement of the one tower (jp morgan iirc) that "tons" of gold was held but it had been stolen and sold off and there was going to be people coming to look so had to be covered up. Those towers were built to withstand aircraft impacts and really strange how they both came straight down, just like demolition. One maybe but both. And than building 7 going on its own.
And the only thing that came out of them was more major control over the people and a couple of endless wars. Truth is almost stranger than fiction.
Just messing with ya kc your a good sport. Several extremely interesting documentaries on both events out there. Bldng 7 wth?

Omg, the only people who were pick to be tunnel rats were certified nuts. I mean crazy . Yes you needed to be small, really good with a knife, only a few carry a pistol as it is Pitch black In there. Most were knife fights. The VC knew those tunnels well. Our people did not. No way I would crawl in one

F that shit, drop a daisy cutter on it.

Just messing with ya kc your a good sport. Several extremely interesting documentaries on both events out there. Bldng 7 wth?
Yup.. Way too much saying it wasn't a terror attack... But that whole subject alone might be better in it's own thread..... Mike

Hey, its all in good fun right. Remember Trump saying once that he knew the truth about 9-11 but didn't think the American people would be ready for it. Also it wasn't just missing gold but the congress was getting ready that week to investigate missing trillions at the iirc Pentagon. If you want to see how corrupt the system is look up Rule SFFAS-56, bat shit crazy.

Yup.. Way too much saying it wasn't a terror attack... But that whole subject alone might be better in it's own thread..... Mike
What's up Mike.. this is kind of a conspiracy thread I think is why it's being mentioned. Last thing this board needs is another one the political forum used to be LOADED with them by people who knew some shit, go thru the archives like 01-09 if u have a week to read holy moly

I worked with a Machine Repairman at GM who was a tunnel rat . Yes he was little , 5' 3" , and he was a crazy man if #1 he didn't like you or #2 someone pissed him off . Thank God we got along great !!

As we all know, the world is at risk from disease. People are afraid to go out without masks
Even if they just don't go out. Then something went wrong. The market is facing a serious crisis.
There is a problem, how do we solve it?
Those who have stocked before or during this time will be the winners
Because the epidemic has been brought under control
When the day comes, the desire to indulge in buying is about to erupt.
So we can sell better or better
We, 9020 Company, are a company dedicated to various practical products for life for many years
Through our own raw materials factory, we can ensure that we can catch up with the delivery time
In addition, we also produce gauze masks, such as disposable medical surgical masks, civilian masks, 3-layer medical surgical masks, etc.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me: dashiki52@gmail.com
View attachment 352462

At least they come with some nice flowers to lay on the casket after you croak since they won't seal tight enough around the face and your eyes are still exposed but I guess it makes some people feel like they're safer.
Now when you have something like this to sell than you're talking.

Check this out. The WHO wants to come into your home and forcefully remove a sick family member or members. Are you fukn kidding me?!

Check this out. The WHO wants to come into your home and forcefully remove a sick family member or members. Are you fukn kidding me?!

They better be careful breaking into peoples homes, those Brits have butter knives, don't take shit amd almost know how to use them. :LOL: Now trying it here might be a bit more hazardous. Bet if a demonRat gets elected in November (GOD help us) the virus will miraculously end.
In 1918-19 Spanish flu pandemic the U.S. population was 103 million and almost 700,000 died. In today's numbers that would be about 2.3 million deaths. Country didn't go all pussy and shutdown. Didn't stop the troops from going into WW-I or the Germans could of very well come out on top. Today the sheeple would be yelling "Better red than dead"