stock heads heavily ported complete

87GN 98GTP

Andrew
I have a set up stock heads heavily ported (unsure who) complete with valves and springs. they have been checked out by the local machine shop about 100 miles ago, now i just went with aluminum heads. The heads are O ringed and the seats are non hardened now with these huge valves as well. So you would either want to run some race gas or add some leaded substitute in the fuel. Not sure what to ask for, so ill start out at 300 plus shipping

heads

Do you have any pics of the porting on the heads ? You can give me a cal am very interested in them 631 889 3838 tommy

Could I get some pics too please. Very interested cash in hand. Pm me for phone or email contact info.
Thanks

back up for sale

The guy that was guna buy them I guess has backed out, back up for sale, I have pics on my phone, if you are actually interested i can pic tex send them, please send me a private message with your cell number to send pics

still for sale.... original guy kept playing with me after over a month, figure about $75 shipped to the upper midwest area.

well I can ship them, shipping doesnt look too too bad as long as your semi close to me im in wisconsin, meaning about 350 shipped pending your zip code

ported heads

do you still have the heads, i live in illinois so shipping wouldnt be too bad. let me know, thanks for your time.

-George