You can type here any text you want

Stock replacement springs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ikle

Going to be replacing my front and rear springs with Moog stock replacement springs. For the front I am thinking about 5606 (421lbs spring rate) or 5600 (347lbs sing rate) for the rear 6377 (141 lbs spring rate) with a 1" spacer or a 5379 (121 lbs spring rate). What do you think my goal is to get my car to handle as good as possiable at stock height. My front suspension has been rebuild, I am using Global West G-Plus uppers with Delalum bushings in stock lower with Afco low friction ball joints with stock swaybar with poly bushings. My rear is Metco adjustable uppers and stock replacement lowers with greaseable poly bushings and a DSE 1" 1/8 adjustable swaybar. Thanks for your input. Kyle

I just put the 5606 on the front and the car sits at stock height (had to settle for a week) and they ride very nice. Firmer than stock, but not rough at all, very controlled.

Pic of Moog 5606 up front after a few weeks of settling.

Attachments

• 5606 Springs.JPG
    5606 Springs.JPG
    538.3 KB · Views: 190
87gn thanks for the reply,what are you running in the rear ?

Moog cargo coils, forget the P/N, theyve been in there for years. I think CC527?

Back