You can type here any text you want

STOLEN TRAILER AND RACE BIKES: please help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
Guys, got this from paradise cruisers

DGGM9D6SS said:
Word is going out for Randy and Gary Dacuycuy's trailer. The trailer was stolen from in front of his house in the Pearl City area. It's a white enclosed trailer that's about 15' long (maybe a little less). The back door has a large sticker on it that says "Caution, Expensive Adult Toys Inside" and there is a gash along the top of the "passender" side where the roof meets the wall. Also, an oval Snap On sticker on tailgate.

The bikes are "full race" (don't think they can be ridden on the street) so keep your ear to the ground for parts that might suddenly come up.

For those that don't know him, Randy is a ProGas racer and a hell of a nice guy. If you could keep an eye and ear out for his stuff you'd be doing him a great service.

Paradise Cruisers

That sucks!!!!! Randy and Gary are really nice guys !!!!!!! But isn't everyone one from Pearl City? ;)

I hope they get this back !!!

I heard them call KSSK's "posse" early this morning. From the description, I knew it was their trailer and immediately got that sick feeling we all know too well.

Thieves should be dragged through the streets... :mad:

71RSZ28 said:
I heard them call KSSK's "posse" early this morning. From the description, I knew it was their trailer and immediately got that sick feeling we all know too well.

Thieves should be dragged through the streets... :mad:

by their ankles... by a big truck... or a fast bike...

I also heard it MAY have been spotted in the north shore area... I made some calls to friends on that side of the island...

UPDATED INFO

TurbochargedCop said:
we'd appreciate it if you keep your eyes out as it was spotted in Hauula and Kahuku today. we were looking but, no luck. we could use the extra eyes and ears out there. Gary and Randy are really stand up guys and this kind of sh* should not happen. we will keep looking. call gary if you see or hear anything

islandracer said:
Here are the two bikes that were in the trailer
1575B.jpg

9474B.jpg

The trailer that was stolen is a 24' Wells enclosed cargo trailer. The trailer is white with ribbed sides.The passenger side of the trailer has a big gash down the entire length of the box.It also has an air conditioner unit on the roof of trailer and the words "CAUTION - EXPENSIVE ADULT TOYS INSIDE"
Any info please call Crimestoppers at 955-8300 or *C-R-I-M-E (27463) on your cell phone.

More info

HI85WH1 said:
More info

current update

DGGM9D6SS said:
Update: The trailer was recovered in Pearl City. The bikes, however, are gone. They were seen in a small, dark colored pickup (unknown make or model) heading through Nanakuli towards Waianae. Keep your eyes and ears open, guys. We're getting alot of leads, but no one has caught these *******s yet...If they are heading to a chop shop, parts will be coming up for sale soon. Please let us know if you hear about any hi-performance bike parts and/or call crimestoppers. Time is short on this one. There is a reward out for the recovery of the bikes.

HI85WH1 said:
current update

more updated info

gary dacuycuy said:
FIRST OFF i WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO'S HELPING WITH THE SEARCH.AS YOU ALL KNOW,THE TRAILER WAS RECOVERED IN MANANA IN PEARL CITY ON FRIDAY MORNING.ITEMS TAKEN AND NEED TO BE FOUND WERE AS FOLLOWS:2 DRAGBIKES,ONE YELLOWAND BLUE,ONE BLACK AND WHITE,2500WATT HONDA GENERATOR,5500 WATT GENERAC OR COLEMAN GENERATOR,A NITROGEN TANK,3 EASY UP TENTS 10X10,ONE OF THEM HAS A BLUE TOP,THE OTHER 2 HAVE WHITE ONES,2 STARTER CARTS,THEY ARE BLACK HANDTRUCKS WITH CHEVY STARTERS ON THEM2 SETS OF WHEELIE BARS,A HP COMPUTER HARDDRIVE UNIT,PIONEER HOME STEREO UNIT,1995 HONDA ELITE,WHITE WITH BLUE RIMS,CRAFTSMAN TOOL BOXES,TOP AND BOTTOM CHEST WITH TOOLS.IF THEY ARE ANY LEADS TO THE RECOVERY OF THESE ITEMS CALL ME AT 721-0151.THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP.GARY

Back