You can type here any text you want

Strike!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbofabricator

Gene and myself are now looking for work.

Anyone........anyone.......Bueler..............

STRIKE!!!

Actually, I need help hanging vinyl siding on my house. I'll supply the Top Ramen and ice water. Ok, just water, I can't afford the ice and Top Ramen, now. :D

If you know how to do it, I'll supply "real" beer and pizza. I will at least have the time now to cover up all the tar paper hanging on the outside of my house.:mad: This strike couldn't have come at a better time.;)

PM me for directions.

Don't supply the beer until the end of the day or job...
This is experience talking.........:D

I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR YOU.

Don't supply the beer until the end of the day or job...
This is experience talking.........:D

I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR YOU.

This is good advice. Every see guys trying to roof a house after a beer and pizza lunch? :biggrin:

This is good advice. Every see guys trying to roof a house after a beer and pizza lunch? :biggrin:

Ever see guys trying to build an AIRPLANE after a beer and pizza lunch? :eek:

Beer and anything can lead to crooked lines. Thank God we don't build Spacecraft at Boeing. Oh, wait, we do that, too.;) :biggrin:

Actually it is a 1/2 mile walk out to your car, so it would take 15-18 minutes just to walk to and from your car, and that would only leave 10-12 minutes with a beer bong in the parking lot. (and that would get some attention, for SURE!) So, we just have to rely on a chemical buzz. You know, MPK, (replaced MEK......supposed to be better for you, kinda like LIFE cereal), Denatured alcohol (that stuff tastes REAL BAD), CIC (corrosion inhibiting compounds) Skydrol, (hydraulic fluid that BUURRRNNS special areas of your body if you forget to wash your hands before hitting the john.:eek: ) and the list goes on and on. We get to use some pretty "fun" chemicals on a daily basis.:frown:

Back