STRIPPED THDP Bolt!!!

Traces of coolant in the oil could come from seapage from a lot of places other than the headgaskets. If the front cover bolts were loosened for any reason, like a V4 install or waterpump change, some coolant VERY easily seem into the pan.

Personally, I'd just change the oil to a good synthetic and reduce the amount of coolant in the water just in case. But that's me :)

Thats True, although I did see traces of Graphite on the magnetic oil drain plug....hmmm...well, I'll drop the pan first and inspect down there, if indeed there is a slight HG seepage, I should see traces of it in the pan and/or the pump screen!

There is no motive in them telling you that. That statement was a crock.

On the other hand, as UNGN stated, a little could be in there from the intake, front cover, etc. The amount that you appear to be losing is probably not significant at this time. Anti-freeze is hard on bearings and a lot of us run distilled water and RMI-25 in the warmer months just to avoid bearing damage if we pop a gasket.

At this point, I would really not worry too much about it but would monitor the water level and if consumption increased, then I would consider what to do....after insuring the heater core is not beginning to go. :)

Before you tear into head gaskets,you may want to inspect the seal between the intake manifold and the heads.The manifolds are prone to corroding at the junction between the manifold and the water psages in the heads.You'll see the passages I mean at either end of the intake when you remove it to do the head gaskets.It's worth a look.Could be seeping there.Might save you a lot of work.

this topic made me think of something, i dont remember using anti-seize on my thdp bolts, i hope im wrong because i really dont feel like stripping them and playing games trying to get them out since im planning on upgrading my turbo soon. i should have known better though because i was always told at automotive school to use it.