Studder problem around 2400 rpm coming on boost help

Can't see how vss would effect this.

You could really use a new chip. The modern chips are much better than old school mystery prom. :D

RL

I got a new chip today from a buddy it's a tt 93 street chip and it didn't make a difference car still does the same thing so must be a sensor or something in the fuel system. Gonna try reducing fuel pressure some see if that helps car is running a little rich.

I just pulled out my injectors and they're siemens 55# injectors. I'm wondering if my turbo is not big enough to keep up with the fuel? Just looked and my exhaust says precision .63 and intake side says Garrett .60 but I had to bolt the inlet bell to it because it did not have the pipe to connect the maf pipe. So I know it's not a big turbo but have no idea what size the wheel is on intake side. Also idling I have 37degrees spark advance and this seems like too much am I wrong? Any help would be appreciated!!!

At idle and cruise it makes no difference what size turbo or injectors are being used. Is all about whats being commanded by the ecm. The other factors are things like fuel pressure, vacuum leaks, bad maf's, sticky injectors, bad ignitions, bad sensors etc, etc. There are many things that can effect how the car runs. Specially idle and cruise

Go here and read. Knowledge is power. ;)

and i bet 90% of turbo buicks have ignition issues due to failing coil packs/modules. They seem to work when they want to.

Ya after reading that site turboburick sent to me I'm starting to think it's the coil pack or something to do with it. I will test it tomorrow when I get my meter back from a buddy. All else fails gonna take it to a guy local to fix it but been trying to myself to save money

Ya after reading that site turboburick sent to me I'm starting to think it's the coil pack or something to do with it. I will test it tomorrow when I get my meter back from a buddy. All else fails gonna take it to a guy local to fix it but been trying to myself to save money

So what was the fix to the problem?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app