You can type here any text you want

Suspension upgrades

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kraus

I am looking to get my 87 gn to hook. I pretty much am using stock springs front and rear,have a set of comp 3 way shocks front and rear,stock boxed upper and lower arms in rear, Front have upper tublers with lower stack a arms. i have a h and r rear sway bar on it. Now i am looking to launch off a trans brake come spring and hook the 700 foot pounds the lil baby 6 is putting out. So i am looking fo combos that work and work well.. if you dont want to post the secrets stuff up here pm me.

i was going to go with qa1 coilover conversion up front,and put in lower tubulars. And was thinking rears use qa1 coilovers 1n rear and buy upper and lower bars. So i am looking for suggestions on what seems to work arms in rear work,single adjust double adjust what.Also in shocks double or single adjustetc This is primarly a street car that i run once a month at some rsd. i use a 275 60 15 mt drag radial on a stock widen gn steel wheel. So please feel free to throw out there what works ... my goal is to hook and hook hard,i am doing all the body bushings,and doing driveshaft upgrades right now.

If you want to hook better you need to change a few things. One of the better things you can do is map out your IC location and see where it is. If you visit baseline suspension Kevins site will explain it as well as have a calculator so you can check yours. He's also got a kit that bolts in so you can adjust it if you so desire.;)

Back