You can type here any text you want

Swap meet partners WANTED for Bowling Green

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlownV6

I will be packing up a 30' trailer with Stage 2 parts and headed off to Bowling Green to set up. Anyone intrested in sharing the space?? I have a 24' awning so we can set up a small camp to call home for a few days. Im mostly intrested in partners to SHARE time devoted to sticking with the trailer.
If you have ever set up there you know you are mostly locked down to staying with you stuff!! If we can get a few of us teamed up we can all get away and enjoy the event a little!!! Anyone intrested please PM me or call me on my cell 937 272-4313 Thanks Mike:cool:

No Im not!! The powers to be dont seem to want me to race there!!
Thats fine with me!!! Mike:cool:

Nobody need a spot to sell parts????? If your looking to sell parts its going to be easier on everyone to partner up!!! Mike:cool:

i havent thought about it but i have some parts i could sell,and ill be there thurs-sun......what you got?used and/or new parts?

I have a bunch of used stage 2 stuff. You are welcome to put your stuff with mine and we can work out the details. Mike

Interested in sharing the space. Problem is i'm only going to be there thursday and friday... I'll be going by myself so the company alone sounds good to me plus I'll have an explorer full of parts some big some small. If just the 2 days isn't a problem let me know I would be greatful!!
Thanks!!!
Tony

Tony, and anyone else intrested!!! I am currently on vacation in Florida and will be heading home this weekend. I plan to unload my trailer and load it back up with parts and hopefully be in BG on maybe Wed. or so.
I can be contacted on my cell about this on Sunday or after!!!
937 272-4313 Tony you are welcome!!! Mike:cool:

im considering taking some parts and working with you...ill call you by monday morning.....hopefully we can get enough help to cut it down to 2-3 hour shifts...

Mike, I will give you a call Sunday to see if we can iron out some details. This would work out good for me!!!

Thanks!!
Tony

Here is the bottom line. If we work together we can save on cost of the swap spot and not be totally tied down to staying with our stuff. I will gladly
stay with the trailer most of the time but would like to get away a couple hours a day. If we can work that out I will be happy!!! Anyone else intrested
see above info!!! Like I said I have a 30' trailer with awaning so you can pretty much set up camp there and enjoy the weekend. If someone comes looking at your stuff and your not there , if you have a cell phone problem solved. Looking forward to it!!! Mike:cool: :cool:

Most likely I will be on the asphalt , by the road across from the circle track.
Mike:cool:

Back