You can type here any text you want

T-70 BB Turbo F/S

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vsix

Turbonetics 70 Ball Bearing turbo complete with HD actuator 4" inlet 2.5" outlet billet backing plate includes adapter hose from 4"-3" & braided oil feed kit bought it NEW from Cottons 5 months ago paid $1,600 works FLAWLESS less than 1k miles $1,250 takes it :smile:

Sorry no pics

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

Turbonetics 70 Ball Bearing turbo complete with HD actuator 4" inlet 2.5" outlet billet backing plate includes adapter hose from 4"-3" & braided oil feed kit bought it NEW from Cottons 5 months ago paid $1,600 works FLAWLESS less than 1k miles $1,250 takes it :smile:

Sorry no pics

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

DOse it have the T4 F1 series wheel ???
And on his site is it the CPT-70P or the CPT70S????

And do you have any photos you can send me??

May be very very interested in it depending on the options you got on it :)
Thanks

OH sorrry for the 2 posts but for got to ask if it needs wather lines or not ???
If so do you have those too ???

Thanks

CPT-70 P-82 NO water lines direct bolt on for 86/87 TRS :smile:

Thanks Jim

CPT-70 P-82 NO water lines direct bolt on for 86/87 TRS :smile:

Thanks Jim

Sorry for all the questions here but whats the -82 it that the F1 series wheel??
So this is a single Ball bearing turbo then :)
Hows it spool and what size stall were you using??
How did it work for you and why are you selling it??
Trust me I have been looking at this turbo so Im not just a tire kicker :)
Thanks

Sorry for all the questions here but whats the -82 it that the F1 series wheel??
Thanks

Give me a call for more info 215-669-1696 :cool:

Thanks Jim

Thanks
I have an old T72 BB .85 on my car. It needs something that will go to at least 3000 rpm at zero boost/vacuum and 9.0:1 to spool like a stocker. For every point less compression you will need 200-300 more stall. Thats what i had on my blue car and it spooled really fast and was a handful driving under 60 mph and hitting it hard. The build in my sig is not matched with the converter and compression for the turbo so its much less explosive when hitting the gas.

No Trades ........... how about my 04 ZO6 commerative corvette. for that turbo ........JK good luck with the sale .

Back