T center caps

I've got some done but it want be until probaly next week before I fill Brians order. As for price, that is for Brian ( gbodyparts) to say. Also, BW and Mark are working on the enlays (logos) and I'm not sure when they'll be ready.

ok, didn't realize you were doing them for brian, thought you were doing them on your own. Maybe we will hear from him soon then Daniel Ray

ok, didn't realize you were doing them for brian, thought you were doing them on your own. Maybe we will hear from him soon then Daniel Ray

I was going to do them on my own but after doing some searching, I found out Brian was already working on them. So I asked if he needed any help and the rest was history. Now I may do some grey center caps for the fun of it but that is something down the road.

Update: Well I finnaly got new molds in hand :biggrin:

I'm running low on ressin and at the same time not sure how good the stuff I have is for making parts. I got some more comming in next week. In the mean time I'm going to experiment with this stuff and if it's good I'll start making parts today :cool:

Cool :cool:

I'm still waiting on ressin but I do have 7 sets I can ship. I'll see what I can do to get them out to Brian as well.

Sounds like its coming together guys, but when will we hear a price! Thanks Daniel Ray

In stock. We will have them up on the site here shortly. Just trying to get all of these cars & parts packed up!

Great! When you think you will have a price hammered out Brian? I got my rims, just need some caps now. Daniel Ray

Great! When you think you will have a price hammered out Brian? I got my rims, just need some caps now. Daniel Ray

Looks like $65 a piece or $235 a set as of today. Going home & calling it a night.17 hours today & I'm beat.
Any body needs some asap call us tomorrow & we'll get them out.We are shutting down this Friday & opening back up the 16th of April.
I'll try & get a few sets out to our vendors so they can ship when we are shut down.

Carl moving down to NC. about an hour from the outer banks. Hopefully I can squeeze in on a charter boat every sturday & do some fishing. Haven't done that since this business took over my life :biggrin:

Hold off on buying center caps & some of our other products until the 16th of April. We will be having a huge sale even on new products for you guys being patient with us for moving.
Sort of a thank you & this is the new facility sale :biggrin:

Brian,sounds like you'll be close to VA Beach!!! No more shipping for me just road trips in my TR's!!!! Sweeeeet!!!!

Uhhh, it that a MISPRINT...GM Retail is $70 on these!! Unless my math is wrong, thats only $5.00 less?????:confused:

Last GM retail might have been $70, but the part is now long discontinued. Last year when I was looking for them there were only 12 left in the country in GM stock, and last I heard they are all gone now. If you are going to find NOS originals anywhere your only going to find them on ebay, and expect to pay several hundred for a set.

Poston's had them last year $89 each.
If they have any more I'll bet it's higher.

Last GM retail might have been $70, but the part is now long discontinued. Last year when I was looking for them there were only 12 left in the country in GM stock, and last I heard they are all gone now. If you are going to find NOS originals anywhere your only going to find them on ebay, and expect to pay several hundred for a set.

Thats fine, but the ENTIRE MEANING of this thread from the Beginning was to be able to get them "CHEAPLY", just like the Trans Am wheel center caps ~$30.00 each.....