T-Link 4.0 w/Dell latitude CPi.

1QUICK85

Big Old Turbo Turd!!
I have the 4.0v of turbolink with case, software, & cables. Hardly used since I bought it, everything is in great condition.
Dell latitude CPi labtop(pentium II), bought refurbished 2yrs ago, cd drive, disk drive, one battery, power cable, win 2000ME install curently. This is a great labtop, could be used for more then just T-link.
**BAD NEWS**
When I use T-link on the labtop it will be working fine and then it starts throwing wrong numbers at me. So, the labtop needs the windows re-installed. I no longer have the software for 2000ME edition. Whoever buys it would have to reinstall a different windows program. I am 99% sure that is the problem, because I couldn't get the labtop hooked up to the internet either, tech support told me that drives or windows was installed wrong causing an error. I installed the windows program myself :eek: T-link does work long enough for me to adjust things at idle/or ign on/eng off and record WOT runs.........but for a longer period of time it will start giving you messed up numbers........like 65 mph when I am doing 25 mph.
$475 shipped. OR Good used condtion scanmaster + cash.
Could split t-link and labtop up. Maybe. :(

84Gnwith87eng - You have first dibs if I sell them seperate. I would like to see if I can't sell them together. Will sell seperate if there is no bites in a week or so.

Thanks, Nick.

How much for the laptop it self? What is the exact model number and does the battery hold a charge? Very interested thanks :biggrin:

Well if you two guys want me to seperate them. I can do that. That would work best for everyone. Anyways....
The labtop holds a charge without a problem. Never had a problem with the battery pack. It was dead the other night(haven't used it since the fall) I plugged it in for maybe 40 minutes and the battery was a 62%, then I ran it for almost an hour in my car and it is currently at 52%. I have only used this labtop for t-link so its not abused and looks new. Alright here is what the set-up screen says:
Dell latitude CPi A400XT
Pentium II-400
128MB of system memory
Vidoe memory 2.5mb
internal cache 256 kb
primary hard drive: 6495 mb
I will let them go for:
$185 for t-link shipped.
$225 for the labtop shipped.
Let me know, -Nick.

1QUICK85 said:
Well if you two guys want me to seperate them. I can do that. That would work best for everyone. Anyways....
The labtop holds a charge without a problem. Never had a problem with the battery pack. It was dead the other night(haven't used it since the fall) I plugged it in for maybe 40 minutes and the battery was a 62%, then I ran it for almost an hour in my car and it is currently at 52%. I have only used this labtop for t-link so its not abused and looks new. Alright here is what the set-up screen says:
Dell latitude CPi A400XT
Pentium II-400
128MB of system memory
Vidoe memory 2.5mb
internal cache 256 kb
primary hard drive: 6495 mb
I will let them go for:
$185 for t-link shipped.
$225 for the labtop shipped.
Let me know, -Nick.

Il let you know in the morning this will actually be for my fathers car :)

TTT. Offers considered. I am motivated to get a scanmaster from the sale of these two. :cool:

1QUICK85 said:
I wish :mad: :biggrin: Still interested in the labtop?

-Nick.

If you still have it after Indy I might be but I need to see how much Im going to be spending out there :biggrin:

NEW & FINAL PRICES!!!

$150 shipped....new price on T-link.
$175 shipped....new price on labtop.

Or trade for scanmaster!

-Nick.