T vs 55 movie clip

Hahaha That is pretty entertaining, Looks like a good movie for sure.:)

Thanks for posting.

Yeah, the link works but you cant embed where it shows the window to play or at least I couldnt figure it out how to. Different than before

Heres the car from the movie at a track

That was awesome. Two of my fav cars going at it. Like you said the sounds in the movie are real, unlike the crap movie "Drive" guy is driving a late model imapala, sounds like it's a V8 with a 10 speed transmission, even shifting in reverse.

Pretty cool. The guy in the 55 must be a takeoff character of Harrison Ford in American Graffiti. The only thing I'm not big on in race scenes is when people sandbag.

Is this a real movie? If so how do i find it? I mean is this clip the movie or is there a full length movie? Thanks in advance.

Thanks, I just looked it up. Looks pretty cool. Available on dvd Feb 22 I think I read.

Saw that car last year in person.

Ali pulled up to a local cruise in it.

Car is built and runs quite fast.

That's not sandbagging, its 'turbo lag' ;)

LOL, I don't know what that is anymore. TE-44 + 3200 stall + Champion heads + 212 /212 cam = Instant full boost :D

You know what would make a better race scene than the whole sandbagging thing? Have the guy in the TB smoke the living crap out of the tires out of the hole and stay at the guys bumper until he finally hooks 1/2 way into 2nd gear. Then blow past the other guy like he was standing still. Much more realistic. I've seen that type of thing go down in real life plenty of times and it is funny as hell to see the look on the loser's face.

Just for fun thats me last year at the track same result ;)

thunder-0.jpg

I wonder how many red GN's there are? I know there was one in the late 80's/early 90's in the Jacksonville FL area and I had one in 02-03 time frame. I bought it from Indiana and I had big plans for it but it was pretty rough and I backed my trailer in my shop with the car on it and I did not even unload it for a year because I just couldn't get into it. I sold it to a friend in AR and he fixed alot of the problems with it(mostly wiring, when I bough it you had to turn on the headlights to make the fuel pump run!) and then he sold it to someone in New York state I think.