T63e for sale!

Joe Tiano

TMF Supporting Vendor
this turbo has just been rebuilt!..new P trim exhaust wheel& shaft(big shaft)..new compressor wheel ..bearings&thrust..it has a.63a/r precision exhaust housing..All bolt holes line up perfect.all threads good...wgate hole is ported and lines up perfectly with puck..no actuator included..zero miles! 700.00$ firm
thanks joe:cool:

Joe asked me to post these pictures for him.....

I had this turbo in hand last night, it's very nice and as advertised. A good deal for basicly a New Big Shaft Turbo.

Attachments

• TE63e.jpg
    TE63e.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 369
  • TE63e 1.jpg
    TE63e 1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 367
  • TE63e 2.jpg
    TE63e 2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 368
  • TE63e 3.jpg
    TE63e 3.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 369
Is that a defect on the 1st picture, at the air intake side, looks like the compressor housing has a chunk missing....

Chuck

...no not a defect!..in pic1..the compressor inlet has a small notch on it..a3" hose coupler clamped on it has no issues at all..a3200 stall..this turbo spools like a mofo in a 3500# ported iron head 231.. 109:biggrin:

Te63

The center cartridge looks to be up side down...can you take a picture of the bottom of center cartridge..and who rebuilt this turbo?

ya..it is upsidedown in the pic:eek:..sorry.i used the turbo to "mockup" my header/downpipe for my 1g awd talon project:biggrin:
I will rotate the housings and take more pics a.s.a.p..
chris @ industrial turo in kernersville,nc..did the rebuild and john craig @limit built it when i originally put it on my gn 6yrs ago:cool:..thanks joe