Tactical Walker

dynoman

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Big house , front door unlocked during the day (for nurses,PT guy, & friends stopping by) and I can't get around to fast with this new hip, solution : my friend armed my walker with my glock 22 with lasermax guide rod laser & 15 rounds of Black Talons and I feel much better about it. :biggrin: I take it off when the MED. people are here , but when I'm alone , I'm not helpless, and my wife likes it. I thought You guys would like this too.:D Sam

Attachments

• IMAG0066.jpg
    IMAG0066.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 315
I hope I can get'er done with 15 , if not that should by time to get to my room then no one outside is safe.:eek:

Now just put a turbo and a beer holder on there and you are set........

oooh, I like what you're thinking Ronnie!

It's experience talking....Dynoman, I got my first hip replaced at 38. I will probably need a few more before it is over.
If I had only known I was going to live this long I would have taken a little better care of myself.......:rolleyes:
Nahhhhhh. Had to much fun to do it any different....:biggrin::biggrin:

We were thinking tactical flash light would help at night since I'm sleeping in my recliner out in the living room. It's a no go on the turbo.... don't want to burn myself on the downpipe .. so it's NA for me with this vehicle.:biggrin:

I'm sure your buddy could put a stack of some sort on it for ya which might help with accelleration to the john then.:biggrin:

Rmar... A hip at 38 what happened? My first was at 49 but damaged it playing soccer at 39 , they thought I was too youg then sooo it was 10yrs of pain. :mad: It was nice being in great shape back then, if I could only get half way back in shape it would be great.:biggrin:

At 17 I wrapped a 79 4 sp. T/A around a concrete truck head on......:mad::mad: Basically he won.
After 6yrs. in the military (and no one knows how I got in)the arthritis had ate the hip down to nothing. 38 was as long has I could hold out.
Yeah for Vicodin.... ........:biggrin::biggrin:

At 17 I wrapped a 79 4 sp. T/A around a concrete truck head on......:mad::mad: Basically he won.
After 6yrs. in the military (and no one knows how I got in)the arthritis had ate the hip down to nothing. 38 was as long has I could hold out.
Yeah for Vicodin.... ........:biggrin::biggrin:
Norco (hydrocodon-acetaminophen) is my friend right now:biggrin:. They told me the pain meds improved from last time and they are right.:biggrin:

Norco 10/325 here for me with all my arthritis after my wreck they are like candy but get me through the day...

Ditto, but only 7.5/325. Soon I'll be at 10/325. Like next week I think.

If you lived closer I would gladly hang a sawed off Mosberg on a rotating mount for you. THAT would be FUN. I could even paint it to look like a "Hello Kitty" 12 ga., so the Medical weenies will feel safe. Maybe Shane could sell you a 12 ga. cane. Kinda a blast stick Shark deal. Just poke 'em with your cane. End of issue.

Ditto, but only 7.5/325. Soon I'll be at 10/325. Like next week I think.

If you lived closer I would gladly hang a sawed off Mosberg on a rotating mount for you. THAT would be FUN. I could even paint it to look like a "Hello Kitty" 12 ga., so the Medical weenies will feel safe. Maybe Shane could sell you a 12 ga. cane. Kinda a blast stick Shark deal. Just poke 'em with your cane. End of issue.

That funny cause we talked about a shark bang stick and for non leathal 1 can of foaming wasp & hornet spray.

FOX brand pepper spray would be my choice. But....something like 2% of the population is uneffected by it. I'm probably off a little on the percentage. Told to me years ago by a Cop buddy. Hair spray and a lighter will work, too.;)