TAI race results?

Whata great race!! It was my first timing coming to BG with my car. Drove the car 600 some miles each way and raced and drove back. Kept the car pretty conservative, didn't go on 'kill mode'

I'm glad everyone had a great time.

I think the money pot was a great idea, Hope next year we'll do it again. (maybe I'll win it again too!) haha

I ended up cutting my finger right after first qualifying passes and ended up having to get stitches. Got three stitches on the top of my left finger. Knife slipped while cutting the hose on the boost controller...I knew better to not do it at the time but figured 'eh o well, I can do it' So learn from me, use a pair of dykes!

Anyways, congratulations to everyone who participated, I don't think any of us blew up right??

Can't wait for next year!!!

I too drove 600 miles each way, and to Nashville, and to my hotel every day, etc. I ran 16 passes over the whole week and drove it home. I need to get working on the new motor but my new personal goal is to one day drive it the 600 miles and run 9's. 10.50's in a couple of years is the immediate goal, but eventually...9's! Even if someone else has already done it or does it before me, that's the goal.

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great class. Best bunch of racers I've ever had the pleasure to line up against. I'm slow but still had a great time. It's funny though, I tell everyone that asks about my trip how I was slow for my class and they are all amazed because my car is kinda fast compared to what most guys run on the street here and at the friday night fun nights etc. I've said it before, but these TR's are just over achievers. You still need another TR, after all the years, to get a good race against your own TR!

You Guy's are what make's this class THE BEST!!!!

I have enjoyed helpping when and where I can because I belive it's the right thing to do!!!

I believe in PASS IT ON!!!!

What's the old saying what goes sround come's AROUND and I believe IT!!!GOOD or BAD!!!!!

JD