Take a Guess @ HP before the dyno and timing ques.

Is this an american idol spin off where the suspence kills everyone? When are you going to Dyno the car?

It's amazing how different people are from one extreme to another...

Some guys are posting their times on the board before the engine cools off...

Other guys are uber-secretive about it like they are worried about jeopardizing national security.

Generally I've found the secret-squirrel types to be keeping tight lipped because:

A) They race for money on the street and don't want the cat out of the bag...

or

B) They are embarrassed about how fast/slow they went...

So......

Which is it ? :D

I have never experienced any valve float with the combo. I let my Lonnie Deirs built trans do the thinking for me . Its trans brake to drive. I have seen it up around 5800 - 6000 if memory serves. Once again, we will hopefully be back out to the track this Sunday. So far I have seen 6.9 and believe that it has a 6.7 in it. I am leaving 3/10,s or better from previuos 60 ft times . I hope to have my HR bar and will use my slicks for this vist. Unfortunately this track is 1/8th mile only. No real secrets just wanted unprejudiced opinions:cool:

Here's what 6.9's in the 1/8th should look like... ;)

...and that's with a stock unopened motor.

I should certainly hope you can go faster than that with all those goodies you have under the hood. :D

That said, I suspect you have approx 540-575hp at the rear wheels, and 650-700 at the flywheel.

Horsepower calculator

Attachments

• timeslips 112506.JPG
    timeslips 112506.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 184
Hi, this post is very informative; however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,