Take a Guess @ HP before the dyno and timing ques.

bilt2run

67 bb turbo
Champ ported irons/intake
225/225 .498 flat tappet
fully balanced @.50 on the bobs
stock rebuild std.std. ARP hardware
23 row bar and plate IC (stock location)
85 mm MAF 60 lb. Motrons
ATR headers / 3 " DP
Turbo Tweak chip
Razors dual nozzle
currently running 26PSI @ 23.8 degrees 1st /2nd and 24.2 in Drive /OD
Almost always zero KR sometimes 2 or 3 on the shifts. (740 02's)(pump gas of course)
I will keep my track times secret until the DYNO.

SO what do you think the HP and torque #'s will be and what are some of you other nut cases running for timing at this level?:D

Hey theres a guy up here in NY w/ a vanity plate BUILT2RUN on a 9 second miata. Any relation? Im sayin about 563 HP at 647 TQ.

No relation. My tag actually reads NASTYV6. I am sorry I reversed my timing #'s in the post...:p

got some good stuff there ... must be a blast on the street !! what are ya running for tires ?? ok waiting to see what ya turned :p

This is the 4th one I have built to be a street terror. I think I finally have it right. From the interior to the body and mechanicals I am very pleased. I will post some pics of her today. I took all the trim and widows etc. out and had a base clear paint job done, it looks about as slick as it runs.
However, I am having some real traction issues. Coming off the T brake at anything over 8 PSI is quite a ride! Out back 295 DR's are unsuccessfully attempting to keep things planted. The only piece of the puzzle still missing is the full HR suspesion package. I hope to recieve it before Christmas and the next Runday Sunday. I swear by the HR bar and am 60 ft challenged without it now.
The car in present form destroyed my best friends ROE supercharged Viper and a pair of Z06's last Friday at the track. One of the 6's was even sporting slicks mounted on C4 style rims, the other appeared to have just rolled off the showroom floor. ( AND YES THEY WERE THE BRAND NEW 505 hp VERSION) Funny part is, I had to help my friend install the ROE supercharger last month. He then sent it to some guru in Tampa (for a race and street tune) and had him install Meth. inj. a light weight flywheel and some roller rockers. The Viper Dynoed @ 600 HP and close to the same #'s in torque @ 8 PSI. In his defense the viper is no drag car it does not hook at all!! But as I told him you still lost sucker :biggrin:

I would guess in the 550 range too.

What brand turbo is the 67?

Next time get some video of spanking them new "supercars" :biggrin:

Its a Precision 67 BB . I never lined up with the Z06's for film. Just noted their best runs. I did however get a few runs with my friends Viper at a very crowded track night. The highlite of the evening had to be the 04 bottle fed ZO6 ass ending the wall at half track:eek:
I have to say I will probably buy a new Z06 they are beautiful. My Viper driving buddy happens to be the sales mngr. @ our local GM dealer and I have him keeping a watchful eye out for a nice low mileage Z06.

LOL c'mon?

Locked or unlocked?
The suspense is killing me! Not really but it would be nice to know what its putting to the tire.

Close to 555 horse and its aok in my book

BW