Take a ride in a Nelson Racing built 522ci TT BBC "Street Car"

Hahaha geeeeeeez. My GN gets squirrely enough on the street, I'd probably soil myself when I feel the traction give out in that thing.

Would have been cool if it was an Indian block but obviously it's change your undie's after a ride type of car.

Pronto said:
Would have been cool if it was an Indian block but obviously it's change your undie's after a ride type of car.

I'm sure they could probably build a Poncho motor like this if somebody so desired and had the funds... Personally I could care less what brand motor it is, when making that kind of power and still being able to putt it around on the street it just equals~ Badass :cool:

Dusty Bradford said:
I can relate to that vid.....yes it is fun

:biggrin: I'm sure you can and I'm also sure yours was built for much cheaper which makes it that much sweeter:wink:

The look on my passenger's faces makes street driving more fun than drag racing. :biggrin: It's hard to comprehend how fast a car with that much power gains speed even with the tires spinning.

Dusty Bradford said:
The look on my passenger's faces makes street driving more fun than drag racing. :biggrin: It's hard to comprehend how fast a car with that much power gains speed even with the tires spinning.

Maybe one day you can take a passenger for a ride that has a camera so we can see what the Dusty Bradford driving experience is like :biggrin:

86brick said:
Maybe one day you can take a passenger for a ride that has a camera so we can see what the Dusty Bradford driving experience is like :biggrin:

Good idea. A local here has mentioned wanting to take some in car footage with his roll bar mount. I didn't want the paint on my roll cage scratched ;) I'll take a look at the mount and see what we can do. I'm going back out Friday night, maybe he can take some track footage.

Dusty Bradford said:
Good idea. A local here has mentioned wanting to take some in car footage with his roll bar mount. I didn't want the paint on my roll cage scratched ;) I'll take a look at the mount and see what we can do. I'm going back out Friday night, maybe he can take some track footage.

Sounds good Dusty, please let us know how you make out at the track :)

Dusty Bradford said:
Put a real thin rag under it. Like a t-shirt sleeve. Lets see some video!

JAson

Dunno if I need to see any video of Dusty's car or not...lol. I'm already leaning towards selling the V6 and starting on a turbo V8 for the T, especially since no-one is interested in buying it. A turbo V8 would drive the rednecks around here freaking nuts....all the fast cars around here are on the bottle, so a boosted one would be a freak. Watching that NR video just added fuel to the fire to start researching a turbo V8 setup.... :cool: :biggrin: