You can type here any text you want

TAPerformance Race Headers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If you are looking for headers check these out . They are the nicest headers for turbo buicks IMO

Attachments

• IMG_8210.JPG
    IMG_8210.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_8208.JPG
    IMG_8208.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 245
WOW! those are nice. But dang they is expensive...

I am sure $1300 + is worth it. Thanks for sharing.

I will be soon .i plan on runing a set when I swap to stage heads I have seen them and know the guys .and they are quality . U can get them through Bo or anyone at boost crew . Basically a custom header for about the same price as TAs .

Attachments

• IMG_8244.JPG
    IMG_8244.JPG
    458.4 KB · Views: 157
I will be soon .i plan on runing a set when I swap to stage heads I have seen them and know the guys .and they are quality . U can get them through Bo or anyone at boost crew . Basically a custom header for about the same price as TAs .

^^This.

Bo and Brad are THE DUDES to go to for these headers.

I plan on picking up a set of these in the 1 1/2" primaries for my TA block build.

Also- the race headers are around $1,600, which use 1 5/8" primaries.

The street headers use 1 1/2" primaries and are around $1,300ish, depending on what different setup you pick (dual wastegates, etc).

Again- Bo and Brad are fucking badasses :D

I have ta stainless race headers and love them- my only gripe is the flange is either mild steel or 409 ss and gets a little rusty which was disappointing for the amount of $$ i spent on them. I scrubbed off the rust and coated them with vht flameproof clear, cured it according to the directions on the can and they look great after 3 seasons.

I think there is a thread on here about the fitment . Hopefully they figured it out and fixed that issue

I think there is a thread on here about the fitment . Hopefully they figured it out and fixed that issue
Mine fit perfect never a problem only thing we did was mill the flange to make sure they were flat and orange rtv.

Mine fit perfect never a problem only thing we did was mill the flange to make sure they were flat and orange rtv.
I wasn't saying that they didn't fit just was stating that I remember a long thread about fitment issues

I have a set from the very first batch they ever made. Some of the best $ I ever spent on the car. No issues with them, I think they're like 8 years old now?

Just recently bought my 2nd set, this time for the wife's car.

I run them on my grocery getter of course they're a little modified . Never had a problem
0a4ee151fdbf6349109df3db0c7a0c9d.jpg
b0da2d0991b8393cb7b9a700f9d0bd49.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
Nat86 that looks really nice..... I have been chasing a ticking sound while under load and I am running the stock headers. I am not sure about the TAPerformance stock replacement headers. I just want this noise to go away....

Nat86 that looks really nice..... I have been chasing a ticking sound while under load and I am running the stock headers. I am not sure about the TAPerformance stock replacement headers. I just want this noise to go away....
Does it sound like it's coming from the driver side

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have data to support that the race headers are a gain over the TA street headers down to the low 10"s

Does anyone have data to support that the race headers are a gain over the TA street headers down to the low 10"s
Im betting not since stock ones are said to be good for high 9s

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

The gain is in not having to pull them off constantly.i noticed on a strong combo ex tone changed and response was slightly better.the stock headers can def make 9 sec power but they just become a real pita at that point with warped flanges.

Are these made per order or do they stock these normally.
I know boost crew has acouple in stock just depends on what u r looking at . You would have to call them to see exactly which ones they have on hand .

Back