Team Banana's Twin Turbo LS Gbody

They should put a billboard up with a bullseye on it on the side of that road. Someone's bound to hit it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what I seen Dave was the only one with enough power to hit it. His car looked like a pro mod compared to the rest of those guy's

1_IMG950153.jpg

Awesome job! Amazing to see team banana run an 8 on their 2nd outing. Great job Ronnie getting the car together and lined out. Great job Tim getting the car pointed in the right direction and riding it out! Looks like the front tires came down right at the 60' mark!

Thanks guy's!! The car would have went faster but the boost is decreasing 4psi on its own after the 1-2 shift to the traps.
It should have went 8.70. I think it is getting a drop at the IC. We are getting a diaper on the car before we turn it up anymore.
It is going to make a fun true street car though

Congratulations Ronnie!!!!! That's hooking well and hauling the mail all at the same time. Awesome job!!

Thanks guy's!! We are shooting for an 8.50 when we get the diaper on. It's not much faster than our V6 car right now
but we still have about 5 or 6 hundred horse worth of turbo left. 100% street legal and has been getting driven a lot

Thanks Steve!! Do you know what the fastest street car is on the Friday night lites? I hear it pays $750. Let me know if you think we have a chance
and we may come over there

That class doesn't feature real street cars anymore. It is 1/8th mile

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That class doesn't feature real street cars anymore. It is 1/8th mile

Kevin, are you talking about Edgewater or Kilkare? I don't mind the 1/8 mile racing. That seems to be where we are making the most power

They have one at edgewater this Thursday. It's not the 1/8th mile thing I was talking about, it is the cars that run that class never see the street.
I can't make it to edgewater Thursday, got family plans that night.

Kilkare does a Friday deal Steve was telling me about. Tim has a hard time getting off work during the week. Thursday is not
good for us. By the time he gets off work and we get there it would be over

Same race. They are doing it at edgewater this Thursday as a one time deal

Thanks Tom Robison for the diaper donation!! Going to try to get it on this week and go to Kilkare Sunday

Did some 1/8 mile testing at Kil Kare yesterday.
Tim's First big wheelie

5.60 @ 123.56

5.48 @ 126.48