Team Banana's Twin Turbo LS Gbody

Sure was good to see that yellow bitch at the track again. Can't wait to see what it will do when you get it ironed out.

Sure was good to see that yellow bitch at the track again. Can't wait to see what it will do when you get it ironed out.
Yes it was Tommy!! Trying to figure out what front springs to get now. Going to try to get the car fixed and back to the track this week. Thanks for coming up there Tom. It was a blast like always!!!

Yes it was Tommy!! Trying to figure out what front springs to get now. Going to try to get the car fixed and back to the track this week. Thanks for coming up there Tom. It was a blast like always!!!

Are you guy running a moroso trick spring up front? If so I can pull the part number off of mine. LSX iron block with twins.

Are you guy running a moroso trick spring up front? If so I can pull the part number off of mine. LSX iron block with twins.
Yes and I almost called you and asked yesterday. I ordered moroso heavy big block springs. My chassis guy think the nose weight is unloading the tire shortly after we launch. The car went 10.40 @ 145 second pass of the trailer. The car just don't want to keep the tire planted after the launch. It is a fun ride though!!
So far we have no regrets on doing the swap

I am using the big block spring part number 47175-100. It took a while for the front end to settle.

Got the new springs in and now it transfers really well. Going to try to get back to the track next week. Drove the car all day yesterday and it is a really fun sum bitch!!
So far we have about 30 good hits and a lot of street miles on the 160,000 mile shortblock. Crazy how much power it is holding

I tried to hook it here, notice the weight transfer...no luck with the hook. : )

They should put a billboard up with a bullseye on it on the side of that road. Someone's bound to hit it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk