You can type here any text you want

Texaco Car of the Decades

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nash871233

Hi All

I first posted this thread on the GNX site, when it was suggested I move it to the Turbo Lounge. I am currently entered in the contest sponsored by Texaco, called Texaco Car of the Decade. Winner is chosen by popular vote, I have my GNX entered hoping to win for the eighties. This is where you, my Buick brethren can help. There is 10 days left to vote, if you would in your spare time, please log into the site and cast your vote for me. Winner in each decade gets a sketch made of their car by a professional artist. Then they compete against the winner's of the other decade's for the grand prize. I haven't really looked that far ahead! :biggrin:

Texaco Car of the Decades

Thanks for looking and your support!

picture.php

Hey All

The voting has ended and GNX 449 is the winner for the eighties! :cool: Now the GNX goes on to compete against the winner's from the other decade's for the grand prize. That winner is picked by a panel of three celebrity judges. Winner will be announced on the 16th of November.

Thanks guys for your vote and your support! :)

Back