You can type here any text you want

Thanks Cal - this just makes more sense

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eticket

I've helped to install a few Fast systems over the years and Cal's tunes are just pretty darn close right out of the box. This makes it easy for the novice users as well as average users such as myself.

I am currently tuning on a 4 year resto project - and literally, what has been keeping in from finishing are some drivability issues with my Fast system. Just a few minutes on the phone with Cal and I'm in much better shape. No matter what you think you know, it's hard to put a price on experience.

Thanks again, I look forward to putting the car on the road and do a little damage.

John

cal is the MAN. his magic behind the key board is priceless. now you see why he is on the road all year long. what he does in 5min would take me days to do.

again cal,, thanks for what you do.

ok i will shut up. i dont want to make your head any bigger then it already is ;)

What he showed me in my tune over 15mins I didn't get to over messing with it for several hours and as we discussed, I might not have ever gotten there do to limited knowledge.

Cal will be here in new jersey doing some tuning for a couple of us nov16th.I am so looking foward to seeing him and also reaping the benefits of his expertise. Its a win win for me.

Thanks,Nick

WOW! Thank You, guys! I have been fortunate to have a large customer base to learn from. Working with some of the big name teams this year has been a real eye-opener. Nearly every time I travel somewhere, I learn something that I can pass on to others. Based on that, it looks like I will be well educated by the end of the year, since I only have 2 open weekends left.

Not to hamper the mood here , but I've been waiting on a fuel cut off on decel flash to test.for 2.0.......However if it does not come around I can always revert to the extreme re-wiring with relays,..........:(

I have a defueling decel flash for 1.340 but not can't find one for 2.0 Lance has been busy with other projects and hasn't gotten me one

Thanks for your efforts, but it looks like plan B is going to have to be in effect for now. Fastman EFI has a crude solution for me in the meantime, relays maybe "slow" to react" I'm thinking.
KillInjectorwiring.jpg

Sorry. Unless I can get you the flash, I guess that's what you'll have to do if it's that important to you. I have never had that much of an issue with decel fueling

Based on that diagram, are you saying that the TPS has to be UNDER a certain percentage to trigger B3?

I'm not sure why you wouldn't just scale you ve tables I this max decel area to cut the injector pulse width.

Based on that diagram, are you saying that the TPS has to be UNDER a certain percentage to trigger B3?

That is the way it looks, but I don;t think it will work that way, unless we reverse 87a and 87 on the tps relay?

I'm not sure why you wouldn't just scale you ve tables I this max decel area to cut the injector pulse width.

Yes that helps, but its still not enough, for my liking.

Back