You can type here any text you want

Thanks Jack

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

twstdv6

I spoke with you about the setup I had and my goals, ended up ordering that CPT66 and it was like night and day, cars alive again, I can't keep from spinning the tires. I like it so much I'm going to the track this week. Thanks for everything and I will be ordering the Fast XFI real soon. You got my Business!

Thanks! Jack Cotton @ Cotton's Performance!

>>>Guess That would help:eek:

I spoke with you about the setup I had and my goals, ended up ordering that CPT66 and it was like night and day, cars alive again, I can't keep from spinning the tires. I like it so much I'm going to the track this week. Thanks for everything and I will be ordering the Fast XFI real soon. You got my Business!

I just ordered a FAST XFI myself. not from jack but i cant wait. Also i have heard lots of good stuff about the CPT66

>>>Guess That would help:eek:

Your welcome, glad to hear it is working for you. Good luck at the trAck, let us know how you do..

Back