Thanks Otto

Very impressive! Have any pictures of the car? I'ld love to see it.

It's called boobst, no data on this but I'd say like 5-6lbs.:redface:

Can't make it to the pike tonight, got plans with the family. Hope you have a good time.

Otto, did you save the last log on your laptop, I overwrote it on the logger putting the car on the trailer. I sure am a rookie.

I can email it to you,It was 29-30#s on that last pass.

otto what type of cam shaft is in this car a solid or hyd,those are some impressive times my hat comes off to the owner!I would like a combo just like that is it a 200r in the car or a turbo 400?stroker motor or standered? you boys in ct are fast!!!!

Honestly, I do not know the engine details.
It is a 400,May be tough to get a 200 to hold up at that level but who knows.

Jimmy was the one to come up with the smooth idea that got the boost higher without using Co2:)

It's called boobst, no data on this but I'd say like 5-6lbs.:redface:

Can't make it to the pike tonight, got plans with the family. Hope you have a good time.

Otto, did you save the last log on your laptop, I overwrote it on the logger putting the car on the trailer. I sure am a rookie.
lol and there ball bearing too :D

It works! Was hitting 23 lbs on the way home from the pike after the treatment. Was only getting 18 lbs on the way up there.:biggrin:

Keep laughing!!! did you figure out what happened to your car Friday?
yeah i have had a hurt motor all along who ever did the motor didn't do a good job,it always made a weird rapping sound and smoked like crazy,it finally let loose.thats why it only went 111 mph in the quarter.not any faster kept getting slower and slower:mad:. now time to go faster and stronger;)

Time to warm up the credit card.:frown: Any idea on what kind of rebuild you will do?

OK, I remember Jimmy now. I saw his Rosewood last October at NED. He was doing some shakedown runs with the SII. Al,Grumpy and Murphinator were at NED that night too. We all were impressed with his mph and knew his car had alot more left in it. Congrats there Jimmy, that's a beautiful car and sick fast.

Off topic

yeah i have had a hurt motor all along who ever did the motor didn't do a good job,it always made a weird rapping sound and smoked like crazy,it finally let loose.thats why it only went 111 mph in the quarter.not any faster kept getting slower and slower:mad:. now time to go faster and stronger;)
I doubt the multi-dose of heavy detonation it got on the mass pike in 3rd gear had nothing to do with it:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: . When i see a car go from running 116+mph in the quarter to 111mph id have to question what changed and how it was dialed in after the changes were made. I would not blame that loss of mph on anything other than the person making the call on what is done for modifications and failure to re-dial after the changes are made since it was headed in the right direction and ran decent mph for a alky 93 application with a 44 and presumably unported heads on mild boost without knowing anything about the other engines internal mods. I noticed the TE44 turbo that was on there had been swapped out. Whoever did the tuning with that turbo on there was going in the right direction. I inquired about the swap and was alerted it was "upgraded" to a 66 ball bearing. Upgraded huh. Hmmm. A 66 turbo on an engine that the owner knows nothing about the internals of. That really seams necessary:rolleyes::rolleyes:. Who the hell rec'd that turbo? It hadnt even come close to using up the 44 yet imo. Thats right always throw bigger more expensive parts on it and it will go faster:rolleyes:. The $ spent on that turbo could have been used elsewhere to actually make the car quicker/more reliable. Instead it was likely over boosted, detonated, and ran slower because of failure to re-tune after making changes. Be sure to post pics of the rod bearings that come out of that engine so we will know the truth about the "noise". You should actually tape record the tear down so there is no doubt about what engine is being torn down. I owned this car for about 4 months. It ran like a champ. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/295906-1987-buick-t-we4-8-700-a.html. The car needed a couple tires, control arm bushing replacement, interior detatield, fuel pump(s) replaced, and a few minor things and was a really decent driver. Jim sorry for spamming your thread. I wont do any more responses to this here. Btw your car is a bad a$$ bullet. Nice job last Friday.

I doubt the multi-dose of heavy detonation it got on the mass pike in 3rd gear had nothing to do with it:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: . When i see a car go from running 116+mph in the quarter to 111mph id have to question what changed and how it was dialed in after the changes were made. I would not blame that loss of mph on anything other than the person making the call on what is done for modifications and failure to re-dial after the changes are made since it was headed in the right direction and ran decent mph for a alky 93 application with a 44 and presumably unported heads on mild boost without knowing anything about the other engines internal mods. I noticed the TE44 turbo that was on there had been swapped out. Whoever did the tuning with that turbo on there was going in the right direction. I inquired about the swap and was alerted it was "upgraded" to a 66 ball bearing. Upgraded huh. Hmmm. A 66 turbo on an engine that the owner knows nothing about the internals of. That really seams necessary:rolleyes::rolleyes:. Who the hell rec'd that turbo? It hadnt even come close to using up the 44 yet imo. Thats right always throw bigger more expensive parts on it and it will go faster:rolleyes:. The $ spent on that turbo could have been used elsewhere to actually make the car quicker/more reliable. Instead it was likely over boosted, detonated, and ran slower because of failure to re-tune after making changes. Be sure to post pics of the rod bearings that come out of that engine so we will know the truth about the "noise". You should actually tape record the tear down so there is no doubt about what engine is being torn down. I owned this car for about 4 months. It ran like a champ. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/295906-1987-buick-t-we4-8-700-a.html. The car needed a couple tires, control arm bushing replacement, interior detatield, fuel pump(s) replaced, and a few minor things and was a really decent driver. Jim sorry for spamming your thread. I wont do any more responses to this here. Btw your car is a bad a$$ bullet. Nice job last Friday.
Is her motor going bad being blamed on you somehow?