The Evil is unfathomable?

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
I came across this video that shook me to my core, this is not a political subject, or one to debate, but so evil I thought could ever happen on this planet.

I am not a fanatic Christian, just a normal one, but this truth has not been aired on any main stream sources.

My feeling and duty is this should be made aware to as many Patriots and Christians in this great country of the corruption and evil which could bring our society down here, and around the world.

If you do not agree or like or believe it, just move on, if moved by it, pass it on, thanks.

Evil is real. It's a disturbing video and sheds light on a dark subject. I'm going to say this with out looking it up. Jesus said it is better to have mill stone tied to your neck and tossed to sea than to harm a child. A mill stone is about 2000lbs. He takes this serious. I consider myself very fortunate to have been born in this country and born into a great family with incredible parents. When I got into foster parenting a few years ago and socializing with other foster parents it's unreal what a parent can do to a child. The children deserve better. There is no way to describe it other than evil.

I believe anything is possible while the world has the "internet". Cant do much about it anymore. Our children are doomed. I believe as a human race we are doomed. Nature will deal with it. IMO