You can type here any text you want

The Numbers Game with the (SPI) Trunk ID Label - Kirban

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Non-Buick Trivia

Models with a double A in the name

Reatta (Buick)
Catera (Cadillac)
Laguna (Chevrolet)
Catalina (Pontiac)
Safari (Pontiac)

Non-Buick Trivia

Models with a double A in the name

Reatta (Buick)
Catera (Cadillac)
Laguna (Chevrolet)
Catalina (Pontiac)
Safari (Pontiac)

kirban 2 cents worth

Sorry Mr AMC still wrong you still retain 2 of the correct answers the common thread is yes every answer has at least one a or more but their is another common thread once all 5 of the correct answers are revealed....and it has nothing to do with the letters.

Keep trying

the clock is still ticking on both contests

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Chevrolet Malibu

Buick Reatta

Cadillac Catera

Chevrolet Corvair

Pontiac Le Mans

All 5 have six letter's in the names.

Ok lets try this

Non-Buick Trivia

Cars that were different from the norm

Corvair (Chevrolet rear engine, air cooled)
Reatta (Buick two seater)
Catera (Cadillac the Caddy that zigs)
Monte Carlo (Chevrolet the personal luxury car)
Lemans (Pontiac OHC engine)

Chevrolet Malibu

Buick Reatta

Cadillac Catera

Chevrolet Corvair

Pontiac Le Mans

All 5 have six letter's in the names.

kirban 2 cents worth

Good news and bad news....your theory on what connects them is not correct is the bad news...the good news is you have added one more of the correct 3 vehicles I am seeking....You know 2 which Mr AMC mentioned and now one of your above is also correct....getting closer to the answers

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Ok lets try this

Non-Buick Trivia

Cars that were different from the norm

Corvair (Chevrolet rear engine, air cooled)
Reatta (Buick two seater)
Catera (Cadillac the Caddy that zigs)
Monte Carlo (Chevrolet the personal luxury car)
Lemans (Pontiac OHC engine)

kirban 2 cents worth

Mr AMC you also now have 3 correct answers....got 2 to go however your theory or common thread among them is not correct.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban 2 cents worth

On the non Buick trivia...

We now have 3 of the correct vehicles of the 5. Missing two and still not the correct thread or thing they all share in common.

Mr AMC and Mr Lesabre have 3 of the vehicles.

Here are some more little clues. You are seeking two more vehicles meaning one or two remaining may not be a car.

The remaining two I am seeking only have one letter A in their name.

Once you hit on the rite ones the common thread among them should be quite evident to you....if so you need to hit it first before someone else does to double the $25 prize value.

Good luck

I am way ahead of the game as I got the next contest already worked out in my head.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban 2 cents worth

New product update: Earlier we made mention of how things seem to always go right for magazine testing etc and products. This past weekend we installed the final production version of the new touch & start system. It works perfectly. It took a few tweaks for my new source to backwards engineer it.

We actually just sent one out to the last winner Paul in Indiana. System works flawlessly. Easy to install as I did it in less than one hour in my personal Turbo T. You can even leave your key in the ignition and the car won't start. We have them at a special intro price for a few weeks. More info and data will appear our website later this week on the Touch & Start system.

The other new product we just had done worked perfectly the very first time! This seldom ever happens when you develop a product especially something electrical in nature. Not only did it work perfectly but even with my very limited mechanical skills I was able to do the install taking photos and notes in under 1 1/2 hours in my personal Turbo T.

This new product will be available in about a week and we will have Mr AMC post a before and after photo of this slick new product. It addresses a serious short coming in our turbo regals.

Now if it would ever stop raining in my area I would drive my Turbo-T to work. We have had 12 days of rain in the last 16 days.....

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

If you are new to this thread take time to post your trunk ID label minus your VIN number and we can tell you some facts and prices of most of the codes that appear.

Dennis

Thanks for the books (Kirban's side of the road) this is a neat treat here!

it's a autobiography of the one's motoring past.

makes me sick that i didn't take a pic of every car i have ever owned.

Dennis

Thanks for the books (Kirban's side of the road) this is a neat treat here!

it's a autobiography of the one's motoring past.

makes me sick that i didn't take a pic of every car i have ever owned.

same here - i got my "winnings" today. kind of flipped thru one of the books a little bit- now i've got some reading material. i also got a few dvd's that i need to watch, too.
thanks for the stuff- and all i had to do was answer a couple of questions on the internet..

kirban 2 cents worth

Now I got to make sure my trivia answers can't be found in my books....all of them are short stories mostly car related going way back to high school enjoy....I have always taken photos and used to run those stories each time in my monthly printed grand news...now we do a free email newsletter once a week to about 2,500 buick customers free. this keeps them informed of new products and info on a weekly basis.

Keep trying the contest.......

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Originally Posted by rmar
they are all in Cali.

kirban 2 cents worth

Your answer is wrong however I am curious what do you mean by this?

Well since I do most things backwards. Everybody is trying to guess the 5 correct cars.

I saw Malibu,Catalina,Ventura must be California

I missed out on the vent wing ? by someone that types faster...:biggrin:

One of your last questions, I can't remember which, is in your Side of the Road !st Ed..

I do know that for those of you that do not participate, you really need to buy these two books if you do not buy anything else. They are so heart warming. And you can relate worth almost every story. Great read! Thank you!:smile:

Non-Buick Trivia

Represents the different types of cars

Reatta 2 seater
Astre (Pontiac) Sub-Compact car
Corvair Compact Car
Catera Mid Size Car
Sierra (Chevrolet) Pick-up

Back