The sacrifice is on craiglist

The car was sold . the seat was rip and the door have 2 bubbles on the driverside . the body is in great shape .I offer to buy it back from the new owner for $1000 more than he paid for the car. The car also have SS exhuast and no rust under the car.

Sacrifice gn

I don't want to knock the guy but 13,5 that car wAs hurtin a few moths ago looks like new owner powerwashed it top to bottom and put some chrome on it. I'm new to this but don't. Think he would get 10 for it . Once agin not trying to put him down or the car but. Not in these times. I'm still lookin but I couldn't do 10 for that. On video underneath pass side rear something looks weird. And has a accident on report. Just
My thoughts.

I don't want to knock the guy but 13,5 that car wAs hurtin a few moths ago looks like new owner powerwashed it top to bottom and put some chrome on it. I'm new to this but don't. Think he would get 10 for it . Once agin not trying to put him down or the car but. Not in these times. I'm still lookin but I couldn't do 10 for that. On video underneath pass side rear something looks weird. And has a accident on report. Just
My thoughts.

That guy is just trying to make a quick buck... nothing wrong with that, but he probably paid $7,000 for that car. He also has a similar mileage WE4 he keeps listing on ebay for around $15,000 along with an 87 Turbo-T limited. As far as I know, nothing has sold yet lol his story when I saw the WE4 months ago was that he was selling off all his cars to buy a GNX, and then he bought this GN ;)

That guy is just trying to make a quick buck... nothing wrong with that, but he probably paid $7,000 for that car. He also has a similar mileage WE4 he keeps listing on ebay for around $15,000 along with an 87 Turbo-T limited. As far as I know, nothing has sold yet lol his story when I saw the WE4 months ago was that he was selling off all his cars to buy a GNX, and then he bought this GN ;)

That guy has sold quite a few GN's over the last couple years. I know he had a 300 mile GN at one point that was real nice. Seems to always have something on Craigslist & Ebay. Wonder what he will get for this car. Didn't look too bad on the video.

THe WE4 was sold for $15200 and the new buyer pick it up and it on ebay now for more then what he paid for. this is how this guy make his side money. He bought that WE4 for $10000 and clean it up real nice and sell it. There is nothing wrong with that LOL.

THe WE4 was sold for $15200 and the new buyer pick it up and it on ebay now for more then what he paid for. this is how this guy make his side money. He bought that WE4 for $10000 and clean it up real nice and sell it. There is nothing wrong with that LOL.

Exactly :biggrin:

:DJust like flippin' houses man. Buy low, sell high.:biggrin: