The second Buick video is done... Check it out.

flyby that was the best video i ever seen , i see you had my 70 grand prix in there next to travis kool , got to get travis to take film of it running on the street , for ya .

Thank you for putting that all together. Excellent work:cool:

My Son loves the last part:D :D

Hello TB member’s, I hope you have enjoyed my videos of these great cars. I already have ideas for the third video; I would like to get more burnouts, highway or street drive by, fresh pictures of your babies and maybe even interviews with some of the owners of these great machines. But I can’t do it alone, I need your help, I need you to dust off your video cameras and get me that video, I need you to go outside and get me that picture of your car, in the words of uncle Sam, ‘I need you’. The last time the response was very poor, thanks to NJTurbo and a few others, I was able to complete the second video, thanks Travis. C’mon people I thought you would want to have your babies in movies, even if it’s just a simple homemade video. We have to represent the Turbo Buick Community and what it stands for… Awesome Power! Look around on the internet, like in Europe they have great videos of BMW’s, Mercedes and more, even the Japanese have some awesome videos of Toyotas, Nissans, I’m sure some of you have seen them, but where are the videos of the Turbo Buicks? Nowhere to be found! That’s why I decided to make these videos. We have to show the world what these bricks can do! So if anyone wants to send in they’re pictures or videos, you can post it on the forum and I will download it, or you can send it to me at 87grandnational@gmail.com

Thank you and god bless, Nelson Febus aka GNflyby. :)

I got one for your next video , all the buick's out there leaving on two wheel 's, i know there out there , i want to see that collection of street cars and race cars , carring the wheells , fricken awsome.

Maybe with a little luck this year someone will tape BG. That would give you killer videos:cool:

Keep them coming, because you could never have enough of these videos. They are sweet videos.

Very nice work....

I sent you a few pics and a few Track runs for your next vid...

Thanks,Shawn

Great job GNflyby (GNmusicvideoguy)! ;) Hopefully, we'll be seeing more. :cool:

Sir,

I had chills during that first song. Thank you. You do some beautiful work.

I love how the real time sound is not covered up... You have music playing but the tires are squealin' and the turbo's whistlin'.

Very, very nice

Dial up people... it is a long video, but worth every minute. You won't be dissapointed.

*warning on the f bomb though* just once, but a goodie:D

Awesome video, I got lots of pictures I can send you and will have more when everything greens up around here.

I am going to take my video camera out and do some in car testing with it. I will also get some burnouts and what not and email you a link.

heres an idea.

imperial march............for all you star wars fans how fitting do these cars and this song match.

Originally posted by 19TTA89
Very nice work....

I sent you a few pics and a few Track runs for your next vid...

Thanks,Shawn

Hey Shawn, I received them. Thank you, see you in the video, Nelson aka GNflyby. :)

Great vid! In the next one you need a few races against unsuspecting fools.