The wheelie thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YouTube - lbmvideos's Channel
This is my friend Dale Handy of Handy Racing Engines here in NC. It's a Mustang but he'll work on anything including my Buick so I guess this counts toward posting in this thread. Bear in mind, this is on a 275 RADIAL!:cool: Dats my boy!

Got to add some of Louie Lopez's wheelies in here. He was the wheelie king for a while:biggrin:

orsca-valdosta.jpg

businesscard.jpg

Hmmm Never seen that before.. Do alot of cars do that? Or do most cars even carry that?? Or is it mostly a turbo car set up that runs these?

Most of your serious racers have them.

Acceleration g's, rpm, all 4 shock travel sensors, fuel pressure, various engine temps and pressures are all logged through the racepak. The efi guys can log most of what you need with the fuel injection system but some prefer to do it all through the racepak so all the info is in one system.

Most of your serious racers have them.

Acceleration g's, rpm, all 4 shock travel sensors, fuel pressure, various engine temps and pressures are all logged through the racepak. The efi guys can log most of what you need with the fuel injection system but some prefer to do it all through the racepak so all the info is in one system.

Amen. The overlay feature and the data resolution is priceless.

If you set the logger to trigger at say 3500 rpm he could lay off one of his crew members and cut some costs (joke ;)). The V-300 can be programmed to trigger from any sensor on the V-net.

It's not a Buick, but its one hell of a wheelie on radials :eek:. [YOUTUBE] YouTube - lbmvideos's Channel [/YOUTUBE]
Love the Drag Radial cars

Amen. The overlay feature and the data resolution is priceless.

If you set the logger to trigger at say 3500 rpm he could lay off one of his crew members and cut some costs (joke ;)). The V-300 can be programmed to trigger from any sensor on the V-net.
I'll ask him about that, although I'm sure he has a good reason. He built the car from Cage to headers and tunes it also. It's the fastest turbo car in the Vamp heads up DR class, Vettes and Performance...