You can type here any text you want

Thinking about selling 87 H/T GN 26.5K miles NC No Rust Car!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
03-05-07#15ishome 001.jpg
03-05-07#15ishome 001.jpg
03-05-07#15ishome 004.jpg
03-05-07#15ishome 005.jpg
03-05-07#15ishome 006.jpg
03-05-07#15ishome 007.jpg
Like it says, 87 GN hard top with 26.5K original miles. Original NC car no rust. Has a few minor mods like an old school f/p regulator and a couple of other "old" tricks. Right now car has a pin stripe on it, can be removed easily with a wheel eraser. Pretty sure original paint but can't swear to it. Has been in my garage 4+ years not touched...

If interested and I mean really interested let me know and we will go from there... Pleas don't waste my time if you are only looking as I don't care if I sale it or not.... It is not like me at all to sell a TR let alone one of my lowest mile cars....

$22,500....

Pics are from where I brought her home... Has only seen sunlight once since this and that was at my Buick party a few years back.....

Come on, nobody wants a garage queen:D
Yes I want it, just dont have the spare cash laying around.

Finance me for 84 months, 0 down, balloon payment due at the end. :D Good luck, I wanna see that other car in NC:)

Race car want be ready that fast....

An expert:D told me this morning to put it on ebay.... I hate to but.... I hoped someone here would want one......

I really hate to sale it but to make that other move I have to give something up so... Thanks to the economy....

Cool now I'm an expert o_O What I would is put it on ebay with a locally advertised for sale clause. Then the auction can be ended at any time with a Buy it now price & a reserve. What it does is gets people off the fence. You know how I like Red Buicks You better hurry :D LOL
You may want to take it off the trailer for pictures. :oops:

Sweet car Shane, you dont have an astro roof car/digital dash do you that you would part with?

Cool now I'm an expert o_O What I would is put it on ebay with a locally advertised for sale clause. Then the auction can be ended at any time with a Buy it now price & a reserve. What it does is gets people off the fence. You know how I like Red Buicks You better hurry :D LOL
You may want to take it off the trailer for pictures. :oops:

If you ain't an expert I don't know who is lol!

I am going to hold off on selling for now:eek:

My wife told me to keep my car because she knows I would always regret it :oops: Thanks honey:cool:

Things are much tighter for me than in the past but I am going to pray I can scrap up the rest of the money for the Race Car without having to sale this one at least:D

Need a partner? Grimsley/Wallgren wouldnt catch the same attention as Dutt/Galina though :eek:

Back