You can type here any text you want

thinking of geting these

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

go for it or not?

• Yes these are the wheels I need

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • NO they will not look good on the car.

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters

The_Six

Hey guys been looking for new wheeels somthing diffrent for the GN and I found these there truck wheels but if I have my own center caps made and trash the big plastic ones they come with they may look good on the GN . what do you think?

You didn't create a vote for egads. :) To my eye, those look like something you'd find in a pile of bad 1980's wheels along with a chain link steering wheel. No offense meant.

They do look like the punisher emblems were used as the design,

It dosen't look bad. Maybe a photoshop on the car would give a better idea.

Agree, have someone shop it. I can't really see it on a GN or T, but could be wrong. Looks like something for a dune truck, motorcycle, etc. I am crazy picky with wheels, so don't put too much weight on my opinion... :biggrin:

They are a lil too busy for my taste but its hard to say with seein them on a car....I like the plain racy look tho...

Im the same way having trouble finding some thing I like in the price range my wife has given me if she would let me I would by a set of 17 in remake GN wheels for it but to much cash right now.

Im the same way having trouble finding some thing I like in the price range my wife has given me if she would let me I would by a set of 17 in remake GN wheels for it but to much cash right now.

I feel your pain brother! Those purse strings are tough to loosen up, aren't they. ;) :biggrin:

It doenst help I just ordered every thing to redo my fuel lines to braided line.

Back