This had to have sucked...

thats Rich highpsi car launching @ pbir track rental couple weekends ago.Cal Hartline tuned.snaped the H&R parts sway bar! cal said his tune had him leave with way to much boost out of the gate. thats a hartline camp 8sec 109 in that car talk about makin torque and i warned everbody about how good that track hooks!

FYI - That was NOT our swaybar on the car that failed! It was one of our competitors weld-in style setups. Cal called me right after that and said that Richie bent/broke one of the arms that come off of the bar which made for a wild ride! Cal has an HR bar that is probably already installed & won't let that happen again. There is NO weak link in our setup! Haven't heard one complaint or failure since we started making these years ago! Our goal is to keep cars off the wall & in their own lane! :) A LOT of people have those weld-in setups installed and seem to like them.... right up to the moment they wear out or fail! Seen it happen more times than I would like to say. We do it right or not at all.

sorry bout the mix up hr parts on who,s bar it was maybe richie will chime in if its the wolfe weld in.and the welder did a piss poor job!

Your right about that...
That match-up looked to be one of the best of the night.

FYI - That was NOT our swaybar on the car that failed! It was one of our competitors weld-in style setups. Cal called me right after that and said that Richie bent/broke one of the arms that come off of the bar which made for a wild ride! Cal has an HR bar that is probably already installed & won't let that happen again. There is NO weak link in our setup! Haven't heard one complaint or failure since we started making these years ago! Our goal is to keep cars off the wall & in their own lane! :) A LOT of people have those weld-in setups installed and seem to like them.... right up to the moment they wear out or fail! Seen it happen more times than I would like to say. We do it right or not at all.

I love the H&R Parts bar! Have had 4 Buicks with them and have had zero trouble with anything, from mounting to performance! We went 1.4 sixty foot times off the foot-brake with the very first one we ever had! Great product and happy with everyone i've had.

first thing I thought when I saw the video was "that car needs an HR bar"