this iraq war is gonna get out of control.

Re: Re: this iraq war is gonna get out of control.

If any one misses the comparision between Hitler and Sadman, just a quick glance of what was going on pre WWII will be at least eye opening.

But (thankfully), Saddom is an idiot and isn't nearly as smart militarily as Hitler was.

Originally posted by Captain Mark
My opinion may differ from some of the others here on some of this. I think that oil IS a player in this, but not the only player.

I also agree that other countries probably will get involved in this. In fact, Syria already has gotten involved.

I also agree that this can escalate to a possible nuclear war. I said possible, not probable, IMHO

This thing is too volatile to rule any of this out. These are the risks you take in this day and time during war.

Syria is indirectly involved. Will another country join Saddom and actually fight the coalition forces? Probably not, but if it happens, it'll be an Arab country, definatly not France the starter of this thread said.

Re: lets just say i am not form this country.

Originally posted by wiked87gn
and that i was forced to take up arms at the age of 15, i am also a very logical person and see where this thing can go, and it does have the makings of something that can escalate into something really serious, serious enough to become Nuclear..

By any chance would you happen to be Albanian?

Re: Nope i am far from the middle east.

Originally posted by wiked87gn
Nope i am far from the middle east.

Perhaps I need to look at a map again, but I didn't know Albania was close to the Middle East...

my bet i did not know i needed.

my bet i did not know i needed a geography class, but to answer ur question, i am far away from europe and asia.. :)