this iraq war is gonna get out of control.

wiked87gn

Banned
if this goes for more than 3 months i see this thing getting out of control with other Nations getting involved to help the iraq people, nations such as china,russia,france,south arabia etc, this is gonna get ugly and i would not be surprise, if we dont end up in a doomsday war, with Nukes going off everywhere, what is this world coming too, we live in this tiny little bit grain of sand in the universe, and here we are trying to blow it up to smitterins, i know i am gonna get a lot of heat for saying this, but it seems that we are always sticking up our nose and policing the world when we have much bigger problems here at home, lets take care of ourselves and defend our nation not look into other peoples problems, true they came here to blow up the twins towers, why don't we reinforce our nations security, why go overthere and start a war where we dont have too and put our young people in harms way, those people have been fighting since the beggining of time let them eliminate eachother and when there is just few of them left we take them out, i am just tired of all this crap that is going on, and i honestly thing that this iraq conflict really has nothing to do with (LIBERATION IRAQ PEOPLE) but much to do with (LIBERATION IRAQ OIL) , we want it and we are gonna get it one way or another even if it takes killing a few of our own and spending 74Billion dollars that millions of people here in the US could use, or why not spend a few of those billions doing research for more efficient way to makes cars run rather than depend on the oil that the middle east has to offer..

By you saying you think this war is about oil shows to me that you are ignorant and uneducated about where we get oil from and how it's distributed. I will save my breath on the rest of it because I know others will jump in.

:mad:

all i have to say to that is.

do your research and find out that the places we are getting our oil from are running out of it.. ur the ignorant one here buddy..

Whew.....where do I begin.

Twin Towers. That is reason enough for this response by us.

Saddam Hussein is a modern day Hitler. That is reason enough for this response by us.

He has put together WMD's to launch at us and or/Israel. That is reason enough for this response.

He has killed over 2 million of his own people and will continue to do so.

Don't lose your stomach for the fight so quickly dude. This is war, not a video game. It is ugly, and will get uglier. Anything worth having is worth fighting for. If we don't stop maniacs like this now, they will force THEIR way of life of US. How would you like that?

I'm getting tired of writing......................................................................................................................................

they will force THEIR way of life of US

they will force THEIR way of life of US. How would you like that?

fine and when that happen we deal with them accordingly, and Nuke them to kingdom come.

Re: they will force THEIR way of life of US

Originally posted by wiked87gn
they will force THEIR way of life of US. How would you like that?

fine and when that happen we deal with them accordingly, and Nuke them to kingdom come.

I think the reason we are doing this now, is so that things will not escalate that far. Do you think a nuclear war is better than this?

this will go nuclear if we dont watch it.

you keep an eye on it and just watch what happens, i recommend you start digging a hole in your backyard. :)

rather than depend on the oil that the middle east has to offer..

Non-OPEC countries produced 62% of the world's oil in 2001.

Saddam's gassing of the Kurds in northern Iraq was one of the largest chemical weapon attacks ever waged against a civilian population. Even today, Saddam continues to practice systematic torture, executions, forced displacement, and repression against the Iraqi people. The U.S. is currently seeking an indictment of senior regime officials for these atrocities.

I agree with one thing, however. This may take alot of time and money. FYI, the 74 billion is for one month of fighting.

We are fighting so strategically in order to preserve citizen life that we probably will lose more US life than necessary. I'm sorry but at this point, with the dispicable tactics Saddam has used to fight - we should become more aggressive. Again, I feel horrible about this but in my opinion I'd rather have 100k more Iraqis lost if it means saving one additional Brit or American.

I'm also sick of the USA apoligizing over and over again for accidently killing 14 citizens. As Jesse the Body said, what do you think war is?

Re: they will force THEIR way of life of US

Originally posted by wiked87gn

fine and when that happen
Let me get out of the Country before this "happens". You can have the nuke they fire first all to yourself. I personally would rather deal with them up-front rather than wait for it to "happen".

You think it is all about oil? I don't. I think he has his hand in terrorist attacks be it funding or other.

I also think France, Russia and Germany oppose us going in there for no other reason than what we may discover having their marking on it i.e......GPS Scramblers from the Russians with training or unknown missiles capable of exceeding the resolution mileage limit. More will come out in days to come...... just keep watching.

We seem to forget he invaded another Country to start all this:confused:

War is not the solution.

Total desimation is, just take them out with 2 nukes. KABBOMMMMMMMMMMM> and it.s done.

Have you ever seen the movie'The Day the Earth Stood Still'? It is a Sci Fi movie about someone coming form Outer Space. Yeah, I know it sounds unrelated, but read the rest. The reason this being came to this planet was because they were peaceful beings, and had been watching the planet for years. They came to Earth when we got nuclear weapons. They saw that as a threat to them, since we had rockets, and nukes, and could soon enough be able to reach them if we wanted. (You can call these nukes Weapons of Mass Destruction, if you'd like.)
OK, now the similarity. OK this Sadam is evil. Do you agree? Should we just leave him alone because he is not an immediate, apparent threat to us? What do we do, wait until he drops some bombs on us, nukes us or poisons us? I say ,'No.' Ok, yeah, we should leave him alone because he is only killing and harming his own people. If you walk down the street, and see someone getting murdered, are you going to just look the other way? Again, I say ,'No.'
Just my opinion, and you know what they say about those.

Brian
P.S. wiked, what is your stand on the nukes. Two of your statements seem to be conflicting. Use them or not??

Originally posted by Boston Boy
By you saying you think this war is about oil shows to me that you are ignorant and uneducated about where we get oil from and how it's distributed. I will save my breath on the rest of it because I know others will jump in.

:mad:

Very True.............I see Wicked that you've been reading the LA Times way too much. I can not believe that there are people who still use this retarded excuse. DO YOU REMEMBER THE FIRST GULF WAR. I don't remember seeing American oil tankers lined up to "steal" there oil. Get real. And if "sticking our nose" into something to PROTECT us from these barbaric idiots will help defend us against these "people", then so be it!!!

i say nuke them if they intend to nuke us.

I say nuke them if they intend to nuke us, I think the reason why we developed patriots missiles was to defend our nation from missiles being fired upon us and we see that they work, now if he threaten us then i say we nuke him but in the mean time, lets mind our own business and let them erradicate each other..

I will only say this:

Look at the people of Iraq. Look at the poverty they live with and the brutal treatment they deal with at the hands of their own government.

The people of that country should be a wealthy people, given the amount of natural resources they have at their disposal.

It's an ugly regime, and if we don't make the move to change it, who will?

France? Russia? China?

Well, France and Russia are too busy selling arms to this and other regimes of dubious distinction, so they have little time to try and help make the world a better place.

China is too busy visiting horrors upon its own people (jesus, they're not even getting involved in the North Korea issue and it's their NEIGHBORING COUNTRY).

Nobody likes war, but I think we're justified. And no, the war is not only about terrorism and ousting an awful regime. Oil does play into it. Oil plays into it because you have a madman sitting on top of natural resources that the WORLD uses, not just the U.S.

Just my .02.

Rich

OK i MUST SPEEK

GENERALLY speeking, i hate getting into heated political debates.
i gotta say this though.

i see that SOOOO many people are bringing up sept. 11th as justification for war w/ iraq. i know alot of people died, and it is truely one of the USA's greatest tragety's ever. i greatly feel for any one that lost some one. my father's family is from new york and we lost one in the sept 11th atack.

first of all, even though iraq was accused of harboring terrorists,
they did not have anything to do w/ sept 11th. alkida network and osama are in affgahnastan. while sadam may agree with osama on hatred for the USA, they do not get along in religious and other beliefs.

we should never forget sept 11th, but we need to remember that not everyone in the middle east was behind it. these are two diffrent issues that are getting greatly confused.

why are we at war with iraq?

here are the true reasons, some you may belive some you may not.

. to atack agressors before they atack us
. oil (i know alot of you are insulted and shutter at the thought but this is the way the world works weather we like it or not)
. to save a people from being tortured by a crazy dictator
. to stand up for the UN's power in the world. i meen if we let dictators sidestep the UN like sadam was doing, what kind of mesage does that send other dictators?

i dont agree with the school of thought that rebuilding iraq as a democratic system will work at all. that is just not posable. look at isreal: they are the only democratic system in the middle east, and every other country (in that part of the world) hates them because of it. also, most countrys that we have tried to rebuild in such a way have failed.
some people belive that this is because of simply the way that their part of the earth is shaped, and their available natural resources (meaning their abillity to prosper). i dont think it will work because the country is so devided. when the british devided up iraq, they purposely mixed the cultures a bit. im talkin about how in the north they have diffrent culture than in the south and in the middle and so on. this way the british would not fall under uprisings or cous. it is for that reason that i dont think it will work.

tell me what you guys think

(flame suit zipped up and ready to go)

Re: OK i MUST SPEEK

Originally posted by KillrV6
first of all, even though iraq was accused of harboring terrorists,they did not have anything to do w/ sept 11th. alkida network and osama are in affgahnastan. while sadam may agree with osama on hatred for the USA, they do not get along in religious and other beliefs.

What branch of US Intelligence do you work for? You know more than our Commander-in-Chief about Saddam.:cool:

One thing Osama and Saddam have in common.........Hatred of the US and our way of life. I think your selling old Saddam a little short on his capabilities to harbor and support terrorists.. It's what he does....kills....and if killing Americans is the plan, then I guarantee you he will be IN.

First of all , we will have Baghdad surrounded in less than 3 months, so whoever wants to help Iraq can TRY dropping it in the city for them. We are in no rush, especially when the Capitol comes into play. Sadaam is arming people that don't like him, and forcing thm to fight. Some of them are gonna turn those guns against te Iraqi leaders

Patriot missles cannot do anythin against an intercontinental ballistic missle. They come back into the Earth's atmosphere traveling too fast for a patriot to intercept, an not to mention a patriot missles interception point is at about the same altitude a nuclear bomb goes off. Nuclear bombs do not detonate when they hit the ground, they are detonated in the air above a city to do more damage.

i wish sadaam would just drop dead or one of his inside people will realize what an a$$ he is and assasinate him. cut his body to pieces and spread them all over iraq. that is something that i WOULD like to see.