This is how I spend most of the time with my Buick.....

Sinical

.....not driving it and looking under the hood with a perplexed look on my face. LOL....the wife snapped this pic and I thought it was funny. Anyway, Merry Christmas Everyone.

DSC02321.jpg

So true, oh well. I year of ownership, 300ish total miles, and 3 trips on the back of a flatbed isn't too bad. /sarcasm.

Welcome to the Turbobuick scene also known as the "Dark Side." i dont know if they call it the dark side because our cars are black? Or if it is because it brings out the Dark Side in us since we are always pissed because our cars are broke down/not running/needing tuned/etc!!! I know it's brought out my Dark Side a few times!!!! ------Jeremy

Where abouts in MA are you? There's lots of TB guys around here that have been through it all...

Where abouts in MA are you? There's lots of TB guys around here that have been through it all...

I'm in Taunton (South-Eastern part of the state). Thank god for the internet when it comes to this car b/c I would be lost (I'll be the first to admit I'm not mechanical genius):biggrin:

Silver 'T' Top said:
What's under the car cover, something that runs?

I don't think you want to know, it's of the "rice burner" variety :eek:

I bet it is an 04 SRT4....but I'm just guessing.

Now...what are you working on performance wise on the Buick? I see you still have the stock air cleaner on there so loose that thing before you do other mods :biggrin:

I bet it is an 04 SRT4....but I'm just guessing.

Now...what are you working on performance wise on the Buick? I see you still have the stock air cleaner on there so loose that thing before you do other mods :biggrin:

No it's not an any of the cars metioned thus far. :D It looks high in the back b/c the car is actually up on stands. As far as the Buick I'm following the basics. Working on the fuel system right now (Walbro, 50#'ers, AFPR, chip, etc). I have a hooker exhaust and I'm actually reserching an air filter setup. Any suggestions/recommendations?

I made my own version of the "Big Mouth" ( Turbo Regal Custom Parts for the 84-87 Buick Turbo Regals, 94-6 Impala SS, 93-up F Body Cars, Olds G-Body Cars )and "Tin Man" because I like the idea of the intake outside the engine compartment. Lots of people run very fast with a filter right off the intake pipe so its a fielder's choice.

Thanks, I'm going to order one up.

BTW: For those that care, that's my '00 Civic Si under the cover. Lots of suspension and brake mods/4-point roll bar/75 shot yada yada.....was to be my autocross toy.

I'm in Taunton (South-Eastern part of the state). Thank god for the internet when it comes to this car b/c I would be lost (I'll be the first to admit I'm not mechanical genius):biggrin:

Dude, don't ever sweat anything on that car...........I'm 15 min from you if you need any parts/advice. I have a bunch of stuff here if you ever need anything on a Sunday or at night.

Dude, don't ever sweat anything on that car...........I'm 15 min from you if you need any parts/advice. I have a bunch of stuff here if you ever need anything on a Sunday or at night.
and Russ makes a killer plug wire kit !!

Mr Merritt, I actually have your number in my walllet. I got it from one of your customers that I meet at the Star drive-in on Thursdays over the summer. I've just started to tinker around with this car again but it's great to know that your a local TR guy. Thank you very much.

I'm hoping that the new cam sensor cap gets this thing up and running again otherwise I'm back to square one and may take you up on your offer for some advise/parts.