This is how we do it on this side of the sea :)

vlzman

Hi, just wanted to share one nice video of the championship race we had a week ago. As we don't have any prepped tracks here then we race on the bare concrete old airfields. Obviously it's hard to get any traction so it all comes down to tuning to get the right balance between the power and the grip. This time we had a race called Speedest Nightrace, it's quite special as the finals take place during midnight when it's pitchblack and it takes quite a nerve and balls to get good result. Anyway despite all this I managed to get my personal best which also gave me the first place and new national record on outlaw class - 8.15@170mph. Sorry as I haven't trimmed the video and the end gets too long.
Next week we go to Finland to the prepped track to hit some seven sec runs......:)

Neat paint job.

I don't know that I would head down an unlit runway without any headlights at that kind of speed....

Nice car looks very good and it's very fast make sure u post those 7 second runs can u pm me some details I have some questions about your combo

Post some pics and info on your car! Never seen it before. It sounds fantastic and looks like it runs incredible. And the paint scheme is killer!

Car is tube chassis big tyre 7.5 sec certified chassis. Motor is stage II Anderson built TSO engine: 153 block, Bryant billet crank, ross pistons, carillo rods, edelbrock tunnel ram intake, stage II heads, rev kit, Moran 500 lbs injectors, Magnafuel MP4703 fuel pumps, Weaver dry sump, ECU is Autronic SM4, turbo is 88mm custom made hybrid Garrett/Holset.
Tranny is PG with 10.5" PTC converter (thumbs up to Dusty :))

Car is tube chassis big tyre 7.5 sec certified chassis. Motor is stage II Anderson built TSO engine: 153 block, Bryant billet crank, ross pistons, carillo rods, edelbrock tunnel ram intake, stage II heads, rev kit, Moran 500 lbs injectors, Magnafuel MP4703 fuel pumps, Weaver dry sump, ECU is Autronic SM4, turbo is 88mm custom made hybrid Garrett/Holset.
Tranny is PG with 10.5" PTC converter (thumbs up to Dusty :))
Damn I knew I should have never sold you that engine. congrats man that is flying

Great video.. Looks scary driving into the darkness at that speed,

....I never can understand those announcers tho

Was a tough weekend at Finland. As we were used to slippery unprepped tracks then it was very hard to get used to prepped track. Also we forgot to take our wheeliebars and the first run was terrible - big wheelie, broke my rear bumper and had to lift.
After that we struggled whole day to get the right setting but nothing worked. Next day we borrowed wheeliebars from our friend who had to cancel and things went better. Still it seemed that 8.0 was very hard to break, boost went to 27psi with first gear and dropped to 25psi when revs went over 8500rpm. To the end of the day we asked for one more testrun. Start was good but it got very slippery at the end of the track as it started raining, I lifted about 30m before the traps....but ET was more than surprising - 7.67@171.7 mph. My new personal best!!
Log showed that boost went to 27psi and dropped to 23psi, I shifted at 8700 rpm. First half of the track was so good that it made the difference :)

Three white friendly guys with three black evil cars ;)
A nice photo we took during the weekend at race.
424276_422327141146989_286642658_n.jpg