This is not how to built a transmission, (Pics inside, Beware).

You have to understand that here in CA. we are not expected to be responsible for stupid decisions
So those living in other states should be responsible for their stupid decisions, just not CA? I was in CA 5 weeks ago and to be honest unless you go there with a boat load of cash or are a native to CA (like at least 3 generations) its a stupid decision to live there. Fwiw my common sense did not go away when i entered CA. Im done in this thread too.

:eek:;):biggrin::cool:

You are stepping in deep water, you really don't know anything about this situation. Might want to gracefully drift out of this thread...

Are you joking? This has got to be a joke. You can't possibly be serious.

Regardless of what's been said here: $30k for a "turn key" with issues as described is unacceptable.

Are you joking? This has got to be a joke. You can't possibly be serious.

Regardless of what's been said here: $30k for a "turn key" with issues as described is unacceptable.

The guy that bought the car is not a reliable person to say the least.:rolleyes: Brent is.:cool: You have 3 posts total and haven't got a clue about what this is about. Let it die please.:smile:

I thought that for a second as well...but that login was created in Jan of 09...so if it is the same guy (could be) they planned ahead.

Wow! If that trans filter set up is junk I am amazed. I have ran it for at least 4 years now no problem. I also know at least one other car running the same set up and that trans brake no problems.

Maybe user error

Thanks for the link... I am fairly new around here (have lurked here and there) so I was interested in seeing the car for myself. Looks like a nice piece for sure.

I copied this from the ad... TRANSMISSION - Otto Built Stage III 2004R (All Billet Hard Parts)

Thanks goodness I have a Rossler 200r4 in my car after seeing the pics in this thread. The previous owner put it in the car and it has lasted a thousand street miles so far and numerous 900hp dyno pulls.. I haven't raced it though, so it hasn't seen real abuse.

I don't know who the OP is and he may be the biggest dick in the world, but if its true that this trans only has 50 miles on it and it looks like this....well, that's just inexcusable no matter how much you dislike the guy saying it.

Just to give you guys some idea of what kind of person Harold is, after he got banned again, he has sent me emails making all kinds of claims. I replied to the first one to tell him that if he continued to do so I would take legal action for harrassment. He's not a stable person at all so if some one on here finds him on the board again send a note to one of the mods or Shane himself so he can get banned again.