This is out of control.........

I bought that shirt from a Buick dealer in 1989. Didn't have the GNX logo on the front. Actually, the picture of the car was on the front!

Somebody must've wanted that shirt REALLY bad!!! $500 for a f**king T-shirt....not for my $500! To each his own....wish I had 10 of those shirts they'd be for sale on Ebay right now.:cool:

Ive got that GNX poster that has that same car and saying on it. I am going to go and take it a long with a GNX logo and see if I cant get some recreations of this shirt made. I have a really cool silkscreen place here in my town that can duplicate just about anything you want them to on a shirt.

This sucker is going on ebay.Woo Hoo

Attachments

• Picture 009 (Small).jpg
    Picture 009 (Small).jpg
    34 KB · Views: 275
  • Picture 012 (Small).jpg
    Picture 012 (Small).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 273
How about this, we get pictures of all the GM original parts no longer available for these cars, silk screen them on some T-shirts and then sell them on E-bay. Think of the possibilities.:eek:

Look at that sellers feedback comments. Why is this shirt the only auction that has hidden bidders? He's done a ton of auctions in the last couple of months.No hidden bidders on any of them. All of those he lost money on IMO. I only found one deceptive auction. For a fuel line he claims was for a GNX.And he gave that one away too. Something sounds suspicious.

GNX Sweater

I have a GNX sweater with a Pine State tag (this is what Molly was selling). I know its summer but I would think a sweater is twice the thickness of a T shirt. Does $1000 sound about right?

Regarding the hidden bidder, I think the list of bidders changes from ID names to bidderX when the item hits about $300. I was following the GNX OEM tires and the bidders were names when it went up to $210. I last looked and it was over $400 and now the bidders are bidder#X

I saw a GNX last year at the BG nats, I will be putting my memories and thoughts of that very moment up for auction on e-bay. Starting bid is $3500 firm.
Serious bidders only please. Happy bidding!;)