This is the only Benz I know of that needs a parachute.

I'm a go ahead and say that is one nasty CL.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Also cool that it was lined up against a turbo brick!!

That car is bad ass. But I guarantee you could have two well built gns for what they have in that car. when pistons and rods cost 8 stacks you have to have some serious money.I cant wait to get a ride in my friends now.

On the street, first to the finish line wins. And like he said, a chase is a race. Though laying down a number can be satisfying.

I'm ain't no genius, but I think that was a track....and the race was against the tree.

I'm just stirrin and having fun , Dan knows. Happy Thanksgiving all. No disrespect from me.
Really nice Benz. I'm sure any of us would love one in the driveway.

Wonder what the price tag for the car and the mods is at?

That's a $130k car. AMG base. Then all the gizmos.

That's a $130k car. AMG base. Then all the gizmos.

Add another 30-60k for upgrades and that is just drivetrain . Can you imagine your Buick engine builder telling you pistons and rods were $6,000.I would stop right there. But if I had that car I would have enough cash to build it. The car in the video probably has close if not 200k in it Thats 4 real bad ass gns

People figure out how to make power with what they can afford and are used to playing with. You could spend $200k in a G Body and it will not be equal to a $200k Benz when compared from all aspects.
Exotic, Import, Domestic, whatever.