You can type here any text you want

Tickets by mail, anybody got one yet?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
Just wanted to know if anybody got one yet, or the warning.

Red Hill camera van

No tickets yet cause I drive pretty slow (so everyone can see me in my T :cool: !
But during work, in the company vehicle, my co-worker and I very noticably waved at the van on red hill as we drove by. Did I mention almost all my fingers are missing. Well, all but the one in the center!:D :D :D

You Da Man, 85zoom,

wish I had the Kahone's to do that, but then again, if I were driving a company vehicle, I might do it too!

A friend of mine at work received one recently. It was only a warning, though. He got caught doing 59 in a 50. He thinks it was on H1 Ewa-bound, close to the Aiea Hts. overpass.
You get two pics in the mail. One shows the frontal view of your car with these *crosshairs* centered over the licence plate. The next pic is an enlarged view of the plate, clearly showing the letters and numbers.
After hearing this, I'm a little more open to hearing how well those so-called anti-photo gimmicks work. That is, if they're still legal to purchase.:rolleyes: Jackson?
Either keep close tabs on your speed, or watch your mailboxes. Sigh. So much for the big turbo/DP fund...

Steve

Anyone know if a big old slab of mud on the license plate will yield results? How about one of those James Bond 007 rotating license plate things he had on that sports car?!?!

hang it under the bumper with wires, that way when you are going slow it will look legal, but go fast and it will catch the wind and point to the ground, no ticket for you.:D

Originally posted by : 85zoom

Anyone know if a big old slab of mud on the license plate will yield results? How about one of those James Bond 007 rotating license plate things he had on that sports car?!?!

Gman, the mud smear would be obstruction of the plate, and by law they need to be legible at all times (nothing known about all angles though) I like the license plate rotator thingy? or take the springs out of the rear bracket, and if you get stopped, say "gee, officer, the spring broke, you could even mount one on the front and do the same thing. Just my .02

-Rob

Checkmate,
excellent theory!!!! I like the way you think. And Rob, you have the rear of the car covered too! You guys are making it too tempting to try this stuff. Maybe we can get Chris to try it............

Back