You can type here any text you want

Time for another Central Ohio get together?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kenny

No turbo, no care.
Central Ohio get together, Sunday, Febuary 29th 1PM

Sunday, Febuary 29th at Lucky's Grille & Billiards

5387 Roberts Rd in Hilliard, OH

Map

(614) 771-7766

1:00 PM

:cool:

I'm up for it.

Just name when, Lucky's is good.
First Round of Pepsi's on me. Cept for Mean Scott, LOL.
Oww, OK, I'll buy Scott a PEPSI.......

Only stopper for me would be ice.

Originally posted by nisnutz
I'm in where is Lucky's?

West side of Columbus, just north of 70 off of 270.
They'll post exact instructions if there's enough interest.

Kind of a Sports Bar, without being terribly loud or having the distractions of Hooters.

And not smoke filled.

Originally posted by GNnut
Im in the cincy area, but I'm in if its within a 1-1/2 - 2hr drive

It's an easy 2 hours for me, and worth the travel, IMO.
Maybe you could kidnap Lonnie, and drag him along. <g>

Speaking of central Ohio. Where is Jeremy Wood. The man has one kid and he drops off the planet. :)

Jere, if you're still around... speak up. Would like to hear how things are going.

Originally posted by bruce
It's an easy 2 hours for me, and worth the travel, IMO.
Maybe you could kidnap Lonnie, and drag him along. <g>

Haha, yeah i know Lonnie. His place is on the opposite side of cincy from where i live. It's a little over an hour to his house from mine.

Bruce, where are you located? cincy?

Hey mabey Dave Fiscus will be there!? Havent seen him in forever and would like to know what he's running now. Is he a member on this board?

Haha, yeah i know Lonnie. His place is on the opposite side of cincy from where i live. It's a little over an hour to his house from mine.

Bruce, where are you located? cincy?

Just north of Dayton.
Little burg of Arcanum.

I owe Lonnie a Lunch from like 2 years ago, we just never've lined up.

Originally posted by bruce
Just north of Dayton.
Little burg of Arcanum.

I owe Lonnie a Lunch from like 2 years ago, we just never've lined up.

Haha, yeah, Lonnie is a hard guy to get ahold of. He likes to stay busy:D He is one Hell of a guy though!:cool:

Haha, yeah, Lonnie is a hard guy to get ahold of. He likes to stay busy:D He is one Hell of a guy though!:cool:

BTW, where in Cincy are you?.
It'd seem with all the guys here in Dayton we should be able to do a shindig more local to us some time.

Or maybe all hit a cruise in up here.

Im in Sayler park(delhi). Its on the west side of cincinnati, by the ohio river (i can see it from my house). Right off of RT 50. Do you know where anderson ferry is? (the boat that takes you in your car across to good ole kentucky)? if so, im about 8min away from that, towards indiana.

I would love to hang out with some of you turbo buick guys. I cant remember ever seeing another GN on the streets around here besides mine:( Im getting kinda lonely;)

Originally posted by gn85
Speaking of central Ohio. Where is Jeremy Wood. The man has one kid and he drops off the planet. :)

Jere, if you're still around... speak up. Would like to hear how things are going.

I talked to him on Saturday. Got bored on the drive home and thought he'd like to know I got a new car.

Want to take my car over there, but it's pretty nasty out and I haven't got tags on it yet.

Date wise what do you guys think? My weekends are always open, any time.

Originally posted by kenny
Date wise what do you guys think? My weekends are always open, any time.

There is still a TON of salt on the roads here in cincy right now, so untill it warms up and rain washes it away, my car is staying in the garage. I'm thinking late Feb. early march. (my 21st B-Day is on March 6th):D :cool:

Last year we had one around this time, just hung out and BSed. Only two Buick's.

With this crappy weather, if it's anytime soon I'll bring my other turbo car. :D

Justin, Sundays work for me. :)

Post the dates that you fellas will be going to Norwalk, Im sure Buick Raceday is one of them. This would be my first time going to the track with the GN...or any car for that matter.:D

Back