Time for something new

Nice! if i had the money i'd have one too!
"long term investment"........too long for our generation!

Quote; I can tell you GM doesn't make a tranny this good.

but the jenners / kardashians think they do!

not a chance!
but, I did see "cait" saved on your phone, and it made me wonder.

I may bring something different to Bates, ( a car of course)

Ray,

It's funny you mention the one at Rancho. It's the one we looked at on Easter Sunday that got us thinking seriously about buying one. I found no joy in driving a manual transmission on a daily basis which is why I traded in the Corvette. Our car is an A8 which is a truly impressive transmission, I can tell you GM doesn't make a tranny this good.

Neal

I agree, the transmissions in the Hellcat are amazing! I would have bought the one at Rancho if it were an automatic. I also looked at a black one there a couple months back. Unfortualtly is was a stick car too. In the end, I decided to keep my Jeep. It's fully built already, and being AWD has a huge advantage over most cars at the strip, and handles just as well as it is set up for SCCA. The GTR guys really hate this Jeep at Qualcomm. lol anyway, happy to hear you have one of the baddest muscle cars built to date. I know with just a couple small mods 800+ hp is very obtainable.

I only have one question Neal, which car am I going to see at Bates on June 5?

Nick,

That's a good question; the Buick has been giving me fits with what appears to be an ignition system problem. I'm shipping the MSD box and coil off on Monday, they tell me there is a 10 day turn around time. Depending on how the timeline works it's possible that I might be sporting the Hellcat. If the wife will let me that is. ;)

Neal

Last edited:
Ray,

Is Rancho still asking $20k over MSRP?

Neal

I believe it was 68k, if I'm not mistaking. Still quite a bit over what it should be...in my opinion. I should challenge the manage a race against my jeep in the 1/4 mile. If he beats me I'll buy the car.... If not, I get 10k off. lol

I believe it was 68k, if I'm not mistaking. Still quite a bit over what it should be...in my opinion. I should challenge the manage a race against my jeep in the 1/4 mile. If he beats me I'll buy the car.... If not, I get 10k off. lol

When we were there the asking price was somewhere around $90k.

Neal

Hey, it's been a couple weeks now. Where's the burnout videos at?

Jeremy,

No burnout videos yet, my wife has been driving the car most of the time. Myself and a couple of guys at work played around with it last Friday, burnouts should be no problem. :D

Neal