Time to go to hotair motor school...

frank, do you have another email address? It says that the file is too big to be delivered to that address.

Jerry

Well the setup I had never really had a very good chance. I was trying to use it on a motor that was in need of a good rebuild. Under boost the motor had blow by. I have since changed my combo again, but still know the answers to questions you may ask.

The biggest difference in switching from a ported H/A intake to a stock 86/7 intake was throttle response. It would have been faster if the motor had been up to it. On a fresh rebuild now and have been driving the car some trying to get the car somewhat dialed in and trying to figure out what settings my car likes on a razor alky system.

But anyway, ask away.

Jerry jr.

Says file too large came back to me.

You can get a google account. I know those will work.
Jerry

I also would like the PDF. I have an electrical frankenstein. I'll be asking some serious questions pretty soon. Maybe this file will help me figure it out. Thanks. Jay
jswigga101z@hotmail.com. Thanks again!

Waco84GN said:
I got this manual from ebay and decided that I needed to let my hotair turbo brothers have access to this information. Its about 60 pages worth of scanning with a lot of new photos and charts that I have only found in this manual.

Sequential Fuel Injection pictures from racing photos on webshots

I also have this manual in a .pdf format but it is too big to attach to the site.

Post an email if you want the .pdf version sent to you.

Have fun learning a little more about our motors and testing procedures.

Jerry jr.

I'd love one. Lovefishnforbass@yahoo.com. Thanks.

sent to all that requested. Could kick back cause of file size, but sent out.