Tons of High performance parts

TurboV6Sonoma

Im back!! Maybe for good
* 70mm accufab throttle body and plenum with power plate $400.00

* Champion port and polished big valve iron heads under 500 miles $875.00 paid 1200.00 from Cal Hartline

* T&D roller rockers 1.65 $300

* Maxeffort ME-R ecm setup. comes with modded ecm (modded for low impedence injectors and for the maxeffort no mass air flow sensor needed) one race chip (for 72 lb injectors) progressive timing 26 degrees in 1st and 24 degrees in all other gears. also includes 16 position thumbwheel, map harness, and instructions. chip can be reburned by Steve for next to nothing. $400

* Cottons single 3 inch exhaust with race magnum muffler and I will include a 3 inch TH dump. so this is a downpipe back exhaust system $275

* stock lower intake manifold $125.00

* ATR external wastegate $100.00

* stock exhaust manifolds welded and ported to felpro 1200 gaskets with stock crossover ps header has a 1/8" hole drilled for a egt thermocouple $150.00

* 109 short block built by Cal Hartline JE pistons .30 over, JE rings, ARP mains and head studs, o-ringed block, RJC gridle, Comp Cam 218-218 flat tappet cam, stock rods, 20/10 stock polished crank, double roller timing chain, front cover, oil pan, it might even have billet caps (I cant remeber). less then 500 miles on motor and about 6 low 11 second passes $2500

* MSD dis 4 ignition setup with buick adapter. less than 500 miles never had a problem with it. $250

* MSD spark plug wires like new less than 500 miles $50

* PT&E turbo saver $100

short block still needs to be pulled from my car, I will be doing a leak down on it also just to ensure it's integrity. Priced do not include shipping. In my sign. below are some videos of the car running with all the above parts.

I'll take the PTE turbo saver as long it includes everything I need to get it connected.

Send me an email with payment info to oviedo@nortel.com

My zip is 75094.

Dannyo

Jeff rand
Roller rockers are in good condition I can take pictures in needed. I have someone that sent me a PM about the rockers and heads together, so let me see if he wants them or not.

Wants a tr I sent you a reply PM.

I think the Spark plug wires are sold to V6cious pending payment.

Originally posted by RyansGNdoes10s
Jeff rand
Roller rockers are in good condition I can take pictures in needed. I have someone that sent me a PM about the rockers and heads together, so let me see if he wants them or not.

Let me know about the rockers.
Jeff

I'm still taking to frankg about the heads and rockers so I will let everyone else knows if he wants them as soon as I find out.

Homeskillet5 I sent you a email and PM about the wastegate.

Frankg I sent you a reply PM

* Cottons single 3 inch exhaust with race magnum muffler and I will include a 3 inch TH dump. so this is a downpipe back exhaust system $275

first dibs , is this shipped ? is it alum or stainless? do you take paypal?

thanks

Originally posted by 5ltretr

first dibs , is this shipped ? is it alum or stainless? do you take paypal?

thanks

This system is mild steel that is aluminizied. it is in great condition with no dents or rust. price does not include shipping. also sorry I cant take paypal either. I will only charge actually shipping not some jacked up price.

thanks
ryan